Norwex Water Filtration System (Pitcher + 1 Filter)
Replacement Filters (pack of 2)
P R O B L E M : Consumers spend more than $100 billion a year on bottled water; that’s about 50 billion individual water bottles—or 1,500 plastic bottles per second going into our landfills!* And with concerns about tap water containing chemical additives and heavy metals, in addition to having a chlorine taste and odor, it’s hard to be a good environmental steward and get great-tasting water at the same time.
S O L U T I O N : Get tastier water for just pennies per liter while reducing the number of plastic bottles contributed to landfills with the Norwex Water Filtration System.
The Norwex Water Filtration System comprises a 2.5 liter pitcher and four-stage filter that maintains mineral balance and neutral pH for a clean, crisp taste.
|Norwex Water Filtration System - pitcher and filter|
Features and Benefits:
• Four-stage filtration process uses exclusive magnesium technology for better-tasting water.
• Filter helps maintain mineral balance and neutral pH.
• Filter helps reduce impurities such as chlorine, copper, cadmium, mercury and lead.
• One filter cleans an amount equivalent to 300 16-oz. water bottles.
• Ideal for cooking and tastier tea and coffee
• Saves you money—more than $300 per month compared to purchasing bottled water
• Saves the environment—using the pitcher can save 3,600 water bottles per year from going into landfills
• The pitcher’s oval design fits easily in most refrigerators.
• Comfort-grip handle makes pouring easy.
• Digital indicator on the lid lets you know when it’s time to replace the filter.
• Easy-fill lid is simple to clean.
• Pitcher and funnel are dishwasher safe.
• Pitcher, funnel and filter are BPA-free.
300 water bottles at $1.21 each -or- 1 filter + pitcher at $49.99
Monthly Savings: over $300!
Yearly Savings: over $4,000 for a family of four!
|Norwex Water Filtration estimated savings|
Why Drink Water?
• Because your body needs it! Water is beneficial and vital to all life. Sixty percent of your body is water, and water is the second-most important element for it to function properly, aside from oxygen.
• Water helps transport nutrients through the entire body; it also helps regulate body temperature, helps aid in digestion and helps remove toxins and waste.
• Staying hydrated helps keep you mentally alert and feeling energized throughout your day.
Filtering Your Water Helps Reduce:
• Unpleasant odor and taste that can a ect favorite beverages like water, tea and co ee
• Impurities such as chlorine, copper, cadmium, mercury and lead
• Heavy metals that can corrode machines
• Limescale, which can cause a chalky deposit or film on surfaces, including tea and coffee machines
What Does Magnesium Do for the Body?
• It helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
• It helps in tissue formation and in the maintenance of proper muscle function.
• It helps in the development and maintenance of strong bones and teeth.
Drinking Water Is Filtered in 4 Stages:
Stage 1: Particle Filtration - Helps ensure clear water that is free of particles.
Stage 2: Ion exchange - The filter contains magnesium-coated resin beads that help reduce limescale, copper, cadmium, lead, mercury and other heavy metals by 95% via an ion exchange process. As water passes through the filter, calcium and other impurities are attracted to the resin beads in the filter and stick to them. Magnesium is then released out into the water.
Stage 3: Activated carbon - In stage 3, water passes through a coconut- based, granular activated carbon, reducing chlorine by up to 90%.
Stage 4: Final Filtration - Water passes through a fine mesh filter, ensuring the best-tasting water for you and your family.
• Follow the detailed instructions included with your Norwex Water Filtration System. Replace filters every four weeks or when the digital indicator indicates it’s time (approximately 100 fillings).
• Filters should be kept in the sealed Norwex bag and stored in a cool, dry place until you are ready to use them. The shelf life of an unused, packaged filter is indefinite.
• Clean the pitcher and funnel of the Norwex Water Filtration System using Norwex Dishwashing Liquid. Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or scrubbing sponges, which may leave scratch marks. The pitcher and funnel are dishwasher- safe. Do not wash the lid in the dishwasher or submerge it in water. To clean the lid, wipe it with a damp EnviroCloth®, keeping the filter indicator dry.
• Water can be stored in the water pitcher for 24 hours. Discarded water can be used to water your plants!
How Do I Prepare and Change the Filter in My Norwex Pitcher?
To achieve the best possible filtration performance, rinse the filter with water for 15 seconds. Submerge it in water and let it soak for 5 to 15 minutes. Discard the water, then insert the new filter cartridge into the funnel by pressing it lightly into place. Fill the pitcher with water. It is not necessary to remove the lid as you manually open and close it by sliding the lever back and pushing it forward. Discard the first filtered water filling and refill the Norwex Pitcher.
How Do I Reset the Digital Indicator on My Norwex Water Filtration System?
After the filter is in place and water is in the pitcher, press the button for five seconds. The indicator automatically adjusts to 100, and the filter is now ready. It will count down from 100 fillings to 0. The counter will change each time you close the opening in the lid. Replace the filter at 0 fillings.
What Makes the Norwex Water Filtration System Better?
Our exclusive magnesium technology:
1) Removes impurities and adds magnesium.
2) Offers a neutral pH vs. an acidic pH, improving the overall taste of water and beverages.
Did You Know?
• If you are cooking with unfiltered tap water, you are susceptible to the same taste issues that you would be from drinking it.
• More than 60 million plastic bottles wind up in landfills and incinerators each day.
• According to Banthebottle.net, the average American uses 167 bottles per year and recycles only 38.
• Roughly 33% of plastic is used once then thrown away.
• Approximately 85% of plastic used is not recycled.
• Plastic negatively impacts more than 700 species of animals and birds.
• More than 60 million plastic bottles a day go to land lls and incinerators. The 2014 total in North America topped 22 billion
Why People Drink Bottled Water
• 35% are worried about the quality of tap water
• 35% substitute it for other beverages
• 12% are both worried about water quality and drink water instead of other beverages
• 11% gave other reasons, such as convenience
• 7% say it tastes better than tap water
Source: American Water Works Association Research Foundation, Consumer Attitude Survey on Water Quality Issues
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me