If you have dry or sensitive skin, including skin around the eye area, make sure your cloth is really wet when you wipe your skin. For oily skin or deeper exfoliation, wring out your cloth before you use. Imagine the time and money you will save! (Body cloth will exfoliate; makeup cloth will not - this is due to the weave of the fabric.)
Perfect for eczema and acne prone skin! Plus, they come in a variety of pretty colors - at our house, we color code so we know which cloth belongs to which person.
Norwex Body Pack Body Cloths updated 1/18
Available in the following colors:
- Tranquil Three Pack (one each: denim, vanilla, lavender)
- Coastal Three Pack (one each: teal, vanilla, graphite)
- Vibrant Color Three Pack (one each: yellow, pink and green)
- Graphite (three each)
|Norwex colors - denim and lavender, paired with vanilla, graphite, and teal|
P R O B L E M : The skin is your body’s largest organ, and it’s also one of the first things people notice about you. You want products designed to not only keep it clean, but also keep you looking your fabulous best!
S O L U T I O N : Let our super-gentle microfiber facial and body cloths help you pamper your skin as you cleanse. Luxurious and lightweight, these microfiber cloths are extra gentle on even the most delicate skin. They’re perfect for normal, dry or sensitive skin types and great for the face as well as the body.
|Norwex Body Cloths - Vibrant|
|Norwex Body Cloths - Graphite|
For dry or sensitive skin including skin around the eye area, leave moisture in the cloth and wipe gently. For oily skin or for a deeper exfoliation, wring out cloth well prior to use. Clean your face and body without the use of chemicals.
With the Body Pack cloth’s ultra-soft texture you will get a better result in a natural and nonabrasive way. No soaps, abrasive alcohol or cleaning tonic needed; use only water.
|Norwex Body Pack - Coastal Body Cloths (teal, vanilla, graphite)|
To use, just wet face and cleanse with a damp Body Cloth. Then, rinse under warm water, and use the other side of cloth to continue cleaning face or body. When finished, rinse with warm water and hang to dry. Launder according to Norwex's recommendations.
The super-soft cloths in our Body Packs are designed to pamper both face and body, and they’re available in your choice of four color palettes. The Tranquil, Coastal and Graphite Three Packs coordinate with our microfiber Bath Towel colors; the Vibrant Color Three Pack complements a more brightly colored décor.
32 cm x 32 cm / 12" x 12"
Features and Benefits:
• Cleanses skin gently yet thoroughly
• Great for both face and body
• Perfect for removing excess oils from skin, as well as daily hygiene and skin care
• Made from super-soft Norwex Microfiber containing our exclusive BacLock®* agent
•BacLock*, the micro silver agent in the cloth, goes to work with self- purification properties against the mold, fungi and bacterial odor within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
• Ultra-gentle microfiber is super soft on sensitive, delicate and/or mature skin.
• Gently removes face paint from children’s faces
• Ultra-fine exfoliating
• Used for acne/ blackheads
• Wet face and cleanse with a damp Body Cloth. For dry or sensitive skin, including skin around the eye area, wipe gently with a moist cloth. For oily skin or for a deeper exfoliation, wring cloth well before using.
• Rinse under warm water and use other side of cloth to continue cleansing face or body.
Caring for Microfiber:
•Slightly dirty microfiber can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
• Cloths that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
Did You Know?
• Harsh soaps and cleansers can be drying to skin. They’re especially problematic to those with sensitive skin. Using a soft microfiber cloth with just water can help maintain the balance of delicate skin.
• The tiny plastic microbeads in some facial cleansers are non-biodegradable. In fact, several countries have now banned plastic microbeads.
All Norwex Microfiber products carry a two-year warranty. Please visit www.norwex.com for complete details.
*Contains BacLock, an antibacterial agent for self- cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.
Norwex Makeup Removal Pack Makeup Removal Cloths
Tight weave of the fiber allows for the gentle removal of mascara and dark makeup.
• Makeup is easily washed away from suede between launderings using Norwex Foam Soap or Dish Liquid
• Clean until all traces of eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara are removed
• This very gentle suede is a fantastic alternative for sensitive skin
• A great choice for conditions like eczema and dry skin
• Designed specifically for sensitive skin and delicate eye areas
• 3 cloths: green, blue & purple
To use, simply moisten the Makeup Removal Cloth under running water, wring out, and fold. Wipe face around delicate eye area. It is gentle on mature or sensitive skin. Wash using Norwex Foam Soap and hang to dry. For heavy makeup, you may need to hold the wet cloth against your skin for several seconds before wiping away.
|Norwex Makeup Removal Pack - Makeup Removal Cloths|
Read about the Norwex Body Care products here: http://www.fastgreenclean.com/2015/01/norwex-body-care-new-and-improved.html
Read about the Naturally Timeless care line here: http://www.fastgreenclean.com/2015/04/naturally-timeless-new-and-improved-for.html
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me