|Allergies and Norwex - www.FastGreenClean.com|
Reduce the pollution in your home!
- More than 80,000 chemicals available in the United States have never been fully tested for their toxic effects on our health and environment [http://www.nrdc.org/health/toxics.asp]
- Indoor air pollution is one of the top five highest-ranking environmental health problems in America, with chemical levels up to 70 times higher than outside [Norwex Catalog]
- The average consumer applies 10 cosmetic products every day, exposing his or her body to over 125 chemicals which often have not been thoroughly tested [Norwex Catalog]
The Norwex Solution:
- With Norwex products, you don't breathe, touch, or ingest harmful chemicals. You simply utilize water and create a cleaner, healthier personal environment
- Norwex products decrease cleaning time by 75% or more
- An average household spends $600-$800 a year on chemical cleaning products and supplies. By using Norwex products, you can realize up to a 90% savings
- Safe, natural ingredients help protect and sustain our environment.
- Add Norwex Microfiber products, Norwex Enzyme products, and Norwex Personal Care products to your home to replace the toxic chemical cleaners and personal care items
How Norwex Microfiber works vs. cotton
- Traditional cotton cloth pushes around particles, spreading dirt, grime, and moisture into the surface crevices, leaving it moist and unclean
- Norwex microfiber lifts and collects particles. Used dry, Norwex microfibers produce an electrostatic charge that attracts even the smallest particles of dirt, grease, and moisture, leaving the surface free from everything.
- Norwex microfiber holding and purifying particles - when wet, these particles are lifted and held inside the cloth. The micro silver in the cloth then goes to work with self purification properties.
- Read more: http://www.fastgreenclean.com/search/label/microfiber
How Norwex Enzyme Based products work
- Enzymes are chemical substances in animals and plants that help to cause natural processes such as digestion
- Enzymes have a complex three-dimensional surface into which particular substances called substrates fit, like pieces of a puzzle
- An enzyme and its substrate(s) bind tightly together, forming an enzyme-substrate complex
- As a result, a chemical reaction occurs within the active site, forming a harmless substance. That substance then diffuses away, freeing the enzyme to work again
- If dust mites are a problem, consider the Mattress Cleaner. Sprayed just a few times per year, this product eliminates the food source for dust mites and eliminates and removes all organic matter.
- Read more: http://www.fastgreenclean.com/2013/11/norwex-and-enzymes.html
Norwex Personal Care Products contain organic, not synthetic, ingredients that are purer, safe for the environment, and gentle on your skin. We choose ingredients that promote a better quality of life, and reduce the damaging effects of toxins. Learn more: http://www.fastgreenclean.com/search/label/personal%20care
- If eczema or dry skin is a problem, consider the Timeless Organic Shea Butter - it helps with everything from poison ivy to sunburns, dry heels and elbows, and even works as an eye cream
- If sensitive skin is a concern, the Body Pack, Baby Body Pack, and Makeup Removal Cloths will allow you to wash your face and body without soaps or cleansers, thus reducing irritation to sensitive skin. They work well for acne-prone skin as they remove pore-clogging excess oil.
- If your skin, or your children's skin is sensitive to laundry detergent or soap, give Norwex Ultra Power Plus a try. It does not contain any fillers or fragrance, and is ideal for sensitive skin, is safe on infant clothing, and is suitable for cold water wash.
WHAT CAN YOU DO RIGHT NOW?
I know it is overwhelming to think of all the chemicals and toxins in your home. My suggestion is to start small. Purchase a Household Package (Enviro Cloth Antibac + Window Cloth Antibac + Dusting Mitt Antibac) and begin using these three items to clean your home. These three products will clean nearly your entire home with just water. They will replace hundreds of dollars worth of chemical cleaning products, and help you create a healthier home for yourself, your family, and your pets.
Healthier Homes Worldwide http://www.fastgreenclean.com/2013/09/healthier-homes-worldwide.html
- 150 chemicals found in the home are connected to allergies, birth defects, cancer and psychological disorders [Source: Consumer Protection Agency (CPA)]
- Of the chemicals found in personal care products: 884 are toxic, 146 cause tumors, 218 cause reproductive complications, 778 cause acute toxicity, 314 cause biological mutations, 376 cause skin and eye irritations [Source: United States House of Representatives Report, 1989]
- Women who work in the home have a 54% higher death rate from cancer than women who work outside of the home [Source: 17- year EPA study]
- Asthma was once a very rare disease. Now the condition is extremely common, the asthma rate has tripled in the last 20 years with nearly 30 million Americans currently afflicted [Source: Consumer Federation of America, 1997]
- Leukemia, brain cancer, and other childhood cancers have increased by more than 20% since 1975 [Source: America’s Children and the Environment, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 2008]
- 3 groups of people are primarily affected by indoor chemical concentrations because they spend more time indoors and their immune systems are weaker. The 3 groups are: Infants and toddlers, Chronically ill, Elderly [Source: 1988 EPA, 5-year study]
- The New England Journal of Medicine reports that environmental factors-including toxic chemicals- not heredity, play the principal role in causing cancer
- As much as 90% of childhood cancer may be explained by environmental exposures [Source: http://www.saferstates.com/toxics_in_our_lives/ ]
- Male reproductive health has declined since the 1990s, according to a growing number of reports citing evidence of decreased sperm count and quality, birth defects and increasing prostate cancers. Many scientists believe this trend is due to exposure of chemicals that mimic hormones during fetal and childhood development
- 40% of contaminants are brought in from outside your home, and the first 4 footsteps deposit 85% of those contaminants
- 3X the amount of PBDE in toddlers than mothers [Source: http://www.ewg.org/news/news-releases/2008/09/04/young-children-us-among-world%E2%80%99s-most-polluted-fire-retardants]
- 1 in 68 children (1 in 42 boys!) now have autism according to the CDC, with an estimated 1.2 million children with an autism spectrum disorder in the US under the age of 21. [CDC March 27, 2014]
- Read more http://www.fastgreenclean.com/2013/09/healthier-homes-worldwide.html
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me