Are you looking for a safe and environmentally friendly alternative to clean and polish your surfaces?
The Cleaning Paste is used to clean and restore any materials made of chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, and sealed ceramics. It is great on soap scum and caked-on dirt and grime. If you have stainless steel sinks, then Cleaning Paste should definitely be in your cleaning arsenal! It's also great to remove rust stains from porcelain, and can be used to remove tough stains or build-up, like grease on the underside of a microwave, or the boil-over film and baked-on residue on your stove. It can even be used to clean, polish and protect flat top stoves. Use Cleaning Paste to clean sealed grout too!
Cleaning Paste can be used to clean stains, but be careful not to mar the finish of the surface you’re cleaning. It is NOT for use on granite, stone, or marble. Just apply a few dabs of Cleaning Paste on a damp Enviro Cloth, Bathroom Scrub Mitt, or damp Spirisponge, and rub gently onto the surface you are cleaning. The Spirisponge is most effective for areas with heavy grease buildup.
Pairing the Enviro Cloth with Cleaning Paste leaves a beautiful shine on stainless steel - you won't even need to scrub heavily…Cleaning Paste has LOTS of "scrubby" power! It is important to note, if you’ve used stainless steel cleaner in past, it may take several cleanings with Cleaning Paste to get that residue off! If you're concerned about scratching, it is recommended to test in an inconspicuous area first.
After scrubbing, you can wipe the area clean with a damp Enviro Cloth or the smooth side of the Bathroom Scrub Mitt.
Having trouble with stubborn stains?
The gentle yet effective Cleaning Paste gives you a little scour power to clean multiple surfaces in every room of your home. Use with a damp EnviroCloth® to clean, polish and protect chrome, stainless steel and porcelain. Lasts a long time and safe for coffeepots, glasses and most food-ware products. Comes as a solid; add water to form a paste. Lather well for a more gentle scrubbing action.
Your home is your sanctuary, but let’s face it: with the kids, the pets and everything else, it can get downright dirty sometimes. You need a cleanser that’s strong enough to tackle every one of your tough cleaning jobs, but something that’s also easy to use as well as easy on the environment.
Our Cleaning Paste is “elbow grease in a jar”! Use it for a variety of stubborn cleaning jobs around the home. Just a few dabs on an EnviroCloth® or SpiriSponge can tackle even the most challenging tasks. No wonder it’s one of Norwex’s top sellers!
How to Use
• Swipe a damp Norwex Microfiber cloth or SpiriSponge across the paste two or three times.
• Rub it onto the surface to be cleaned.
• Rinse with water and dry with an EnviroCloth. Finish shiny surfaces with a dry Window Cloth or EnviroTowel.
• For tougher jobs, use with an EnviroSponge, SpiriSponge or Spirinett for an extra boost of cleaning power.
• Not for use on brushed stainless steel, nickel, pewter, aluminum or wood.
• Always test on an inconspicuous spot before using.
Features and Benefits
• Simple and easy to use
• Removes rust stains, hard water stains, scuff marks, permanent marker, dirt, grime and more
• Easily and quickly removes soap scum and caked-on dirt and grime to get surfaces clean and sparkling, with minimal effort
• Quickly brings stainless steel sinks and faucets to a high shine
• Erases scuff marks and permanent marker from ceramic tile, laminate, linoleum and walls
• Great for car tire white walls, sink basins, tubs, shower floors, countertops and stoves
• Works to remove burn marks from pots, pans and appliances
• Brings chrome to a sparkling shine
• Works throughout the house as well as outdoors, including lawn furniture, campers and boats
• Cleans, protects and polishes in one application
• Comes as a solid, which means less packaging
• Long-lasting; a little goes a long way
• Packaging is recyclable.
Did you Know?
Chlorine is a common ingredient in many typical household cleaning products. People often associate its pungent smell with “clean." However, that smell could be signaling health risks such as eye, nose and throat irritation; tightness of the chest; shortness of breath and wheezing.
Cleaning Paste is free of poison, acid and phosphate.
It cleans, polishes and protects in one application. Rub onto surface area and then rinse with water. Polish with a Window Cloth if desired.
Always test on an inconspicuous spot before using.
* Not recommended for use on acrylic surfaces, brushed stainless steel, brushed nickel, or certain flat stove top surfaces
Active Ingredients: Marble flour, natural soap, and traces of coconut oil.
200 ml / 6.76 oz
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me