Use on all surfaces that need to be cleaned, indoors and out, which can normally be cleaned with soap
and water, including:
- Bathroom Areas (Other appliances, taps, sinks, tubs, counters, toilets and more)
Use dry for dusting, it creates static electricity which removes dust and dirt, preventing them from resettling back onto surfaces and holds them inside the cloth.
Use damp for general cleaning and heavily soiled areas. It cleans everything using only water. The cleaned surfaces become so clean that new dirt and dust will not return as quickly.
Our Enviro Cloths are also available in a handy travel pack, perfect for taking anywhere! A great way to share our products with a friend, keep in the car, use in restaurants to wipe down a table, or to pull stains out of vehicle fabric.
|Norwex Travel Pack EnviroCloths|
What makes our microfiber superior is the fact that each Enviro Cloth contains over 2.9 million meters of fiber. The antibacterial Microfiber cloth removes dust, dirt and grease from all washable surfaces using water without chemicals.
Step 1: Moisten the cloth under running water, wring out, and fold the wet cloth as many times as you can and wring out all excess water. This is very important in order to achieve streak-free surfaces.
Step 2: Wipe the surface.
Step 3: Flip over and continue to do this until all surfaces are used. Rinse the cloth in warm water when necessary and continue cleaning.
Superior-quality micro ber combines with our unique BacLock®* antibacterial agent to create a multipurpose cloth that can be used wet or dry to clean everything. The superversatile EnviroCloth is the perfect replacement to chemical-laden, all-purpose cleaners, and eliminates the need for wasteful paper towels, so it’s also more sustainable for the environment! Highly effective and easy to care for; between launderings, simply rinse, wring out and hang to dry. Available in five colors, allowing you to color-code for different purposes or rooms.
35 cm x 35 cm / 13.78" x 13.78"
Features and Benefits:
• Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions.
• Used dry for dusting, it creates static electricity that lifts the smallest particles of dust and dirt up into the cloth and prevents them from resettling on surfaces.
• Used damp for general cleaning and heavily soiled areas, it picks up everything using water. Cleaned surfaces become so clean that new dirt and dust do not return as quickly.
• The BacLock* in the cloth—our exclusive micro silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
• Cleans any surface that would normally be cleaned with soap and water or chemical cleaners, including bathrooms (taps, sinks, tubs, counters, toilets and more), walls, windows, doors, vehicles, toys, tools, kitchen appliances and surfaces, outdoor furniture and much more.
• Made with fiber that has a maximum length of more than 10 million feet (3 million meters) for more effective cleaning power
•At 1/200th the size of a human hair, Norwex Microfiber is one of the most innovative products in the cleaning industry today.
• Can be folded and refolded to create multiple surfaces for nonstop cleaning
• No need for harmful chemicals
• Saves time and money by using only water
• Eliminates the need for paper towels, creating less waste and less paper dust in the home
• Eliminates residual “chemical muck” left behind by typical cotton cloths and harsh cleaning products
• Traps dust and grime in the cloth and leaves surfaces cleaner, so you won’t have to clean as often
• Use dry to attract dust and dirt particles, and wet to wipe away dirt and debris from all washable surfaces using only water.
• Fold the cloth so you have eight clean sides to work with. Wipe with even strokes.
• When using on easily scratched surfaces such as brushed stainless steel, rst test Norwex Micro ber on an inconspicuous spot.
• Not for use on anti-glare surfaces.
Norwex Window Cloth
The beauty of glass is that it allows light to travel through it easily. Traditional cleaners will reside on the glass and restrict light from passing through. While it is important to have a cloth that will remove greasy marks it is also important to make sure that nothing is left behind that causes streaks or smears.
A smear is a contaminant (something not meant to be on the surface) that has been spread in an effort to remove and clean the surface that now causes distortion of light. It is invisible in low light situations like internal glass or mirrors; however, in high light situations the distortion of light is noticeable and reveals where you have attempted to clean.
With the Norwex Window Cloth, there is no need for chemical glass cleaners - just use water. The antibacterial properties of this cloth makes it great for use in your entire home, such as:
- Bath tubs
- Shower doors
- Vanity units
- Glass tables
- Granite countertops
- Brushed and stainless steel
- Knick-knacks and all other shiny surfaces in the home
|Norwex Window Cloth / Polish Cloth|
To clean glass: To remove fingerprints simply spray with water and wipe with the window cloth.
To clean stainless steel: Use slightly moist (very little water) and wipe the stainless steel in the same direction as the grain. For heavily-soiled fridges, first clean with a moist Enviro Cloth, then finish with the Window Cloth in the same direction as the grain.
To clean granite countertops: Clean countertops first with the Enviro Cloth and water. Then finish
the counters with the Window Cloth unfolding to a new side to ensure you are always finishing with a dry, clean area of microfiber.
* Do not use on anti-glare coated surfaces
Step 1: Spray water on the glass using the Norwex Spray Bottle or wipe with a moist Enviro Cloth to remove dirt and debris
Step 2: Fold the cloth to give you sixteen sides and start wiping.
Step 3: Continue to unfold the cloth to new sides to ensure you are finishing the surface with a clean
side at all times.
Step 4: For heavily-soiled glass or counters, clean first with the Enviro Cloth and water, then finish with a dry Window Cloth.
Getting all the surfaces in your home as clean as possible, as quickly as possible, can be challenging. In addition, many of today’s popular cleaners contain harsh chemicals that can make your family sick. And using paper towels to clean adds to the problem of overloaded land lls and deforestation. Clean more safely, quickly and thoroughly using super- absorbent Norwex EnviroCloths. You’ll save time, money and the environment using only water—reducing land ll waste, eliminating chemicals in waterways and protecting your family’s health as you cut down on dust and reduce chemicals in your home.
Did You Know?
• The average household spends $600 – $800 a year on cleaning products and supplies. Norwex Microfiber can help signi cantly reduce the use of cleaning products and supplies.
• 3,000 tons of paper towel waste are created every single day—that accounts for 51,000 trees and 60 million gallons of water, per day!
• Most paper towels are bleached. Drying your hands with them can leave your skin rough and cracked.
All Norwex Microfiber products carry a two-year warranty. Please visit www.norwex.com for complete details.
*Contains BacLock, an antibacterial agent for self- cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me