3-in-1 Car Mitt: http://www.fastgreenclean.com/2016/08/norwex-3-in-1-car-mitt.html
Car Cloth and Car Mitt: http://www.fastgreenclean.com/2013/10/car-wash-mitt-and-car-cloth.html
Norwex Dry and Buff Car ClothQuickly dry your car and give it custom finishing touches with this double-sided cloth. Plush, absorbent microfiber on one side dries your car quickly, and special checked microfiber on the other side spot buffs and shines to a high gleam.
40 cm x 40 cm / 15.75" x 15.75"
|Norwex Dry and Buff Car Cloth|
P R O B L E M : You’ve just washed your car and it looks great, very shiny and gleaming. But if you don’t dry it quickly, water spots and streaks can form fast, marring the look of your vehicle.
S O L U T I O N : Use the Dry and Buff Car Cloth to quickly get your car dry, with no spots or streaks. The plush microfiber is super absorbent to get your entire car, truck or van dry fast and streak-free using a single cloth. The specially woven cloth will not scratch and works well to spot-buff and shine your ride to a gleaming finish.
Features and Benefits:
• Constructed of double-sided Norwex Microfiber for custom finishing touches
•One side has plush, absorbent microfiber to dry your car quickly, preventing spots and streaks.
• The other side features specially woven microfiber to spot-buff and shine.
• Will not scratch paint*
• No more streaks; car stays shiny and repels dust and dirt longer
*Excludes any special finishes, coatings or waxes.
• Great for cars, trucks, vans, boats, motorcycles and more
• Dries quickly so it’s ready to use again when you are
•First use a Car Wash Mitt and water to remove dirt and road grime from your vehicle’s exterior.
• Next, dry your vehicle to a streak-free shine by quickly rubbing a clean Dry and Buff Car Cloth over the entire exterior surface.
•Reserving your Dry and Buff Car Cloth for use only when drying a clean vehicle will help ensure that particles of dirt and debris can never scratch the paint.
• Do not use on anti-glare coated surfaces.
• Always test in an inconspicuous place first.
Did You Know?
According to doityourself.com:
• When you wash your car, it is important to avoid generic cleaners such as detergent and soap. Always stick to high-quality car cleaning products. Never use rough cleaning products or abrasive materials to clean the car.
•After cleaning the car, it is important to wipe it down thoroughly and remove
all the moisture. This will remove water spots and also protect the car paint from accumulated moisture.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me