New Norwex Microfiber!
Our new and improved Norwex Microfiber is now better than ever!
It’s now 14% thicker and more absorbent to pick up and hold more dust, dirt and debris!
Our flagship EnviroCloth® is made with fiber that has a maximum length of more than 10 million feet or over 3 million meters for more effective cleaning power! That’s long enough to stretch from Minnesota to Riviera Maya, Mexico!
What are the benefits of cleaning with Norwex Microfiber?
Microfiber cloths are environmentally friendly. They may reduce the consumption of cleaning chemicals in your home up to 90% while at the same time reducing your exposure to toxic fumes. This can make a big difference for anyone with allergies and chemical sensitivities. Microfiber cloths are very durable and can withstand the rigors of everyday use.
What makes Norwex Microfiber a preferred choice?
Norwex microfiber is a blend of polyester and polyamide. This fiber is 1/200th the size of a strand of human hair. When this high-quality microfiber is combined with the right knitting process, it creates an extremely effective cleaning material. This material can hold up to seven times its weight in matter. Used dry the static effect created enhances the microfiber’s ability to attract dirt and dust particles. As you lightly wipe the surface, the microfiber attracts and draws up even the smallest particles of dust, trapping them in the fibers. Used wet the microfibers work together to give an excellent cleaning effect. Wet, wring and wipe away dirt and debris from all washable surfaces. For spot removing, spray water on the surface being cleaned. Norwex microfiber is backed with an exceptional Warranty of 2 years or 500 washings.
What is Norwex BacLock™ Microfiber (formerly Antibac)?
Our antibacterial microfiber is one of the most innovative products in the industry! Norwex has developed a unique technology that combines an antibacterial silver-based agent with our microfiber. The antibacterial agent is actually embedded inside the tiny microfiber. The agent is solely designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold, and/or mildew growth within the cloth.
Why is the antibacterial agent in Norwex Microfiber an important feature?
The silver antibacterial fiber has self purification properties. The agent is solely designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold, and/or mildew growth within the cloth.
Why is Norwex Microfiber made in China?
- China is known to be a world leader in the textile industry. Some of the best and comprehensive home textile and microfiber production in the world is from China.
- If you are going to create the best microfiber in the world you go to the best microfiber manufacturers.
- Norwex owns the factory in China and has a very strict quality control system in place.
- Norwex China is committed to follow the guidelines of the UN Global Compact on how they treat and manage staff involved in the production of microfiber, including our suppliers.
- All factory staff members are Norwex employees and enjoy all the benefits associated with being part of the Norwex Team.
- Norwex has stringent requirements, which control everything from the raw material requirements to conformance levels and each production is evaluated strictly according to our standards.
- Testing is continuously done to ensure a quality product.
- Any microfiber product not meeting Norwex standards are recycled.
What are the proper washing and care instructions for Norwex Microfiber?
- To save the environment and reduce the use of detergents, we suggest that slightly dirty cloths and mops be washed with a little Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering.
- Launder microfiber with other lint-free laundry
- Use only Norwex Ultra POWER Plus or another environmentally friendly detergent without fillers and bleach to clean our products
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener on microfiber. Bleach and fabric softeners destroy the product’s ability to clean effectively
- To deep clean, remove stubborn stain or to remove odors from cloths, Norwex microfiber can be boiled for 10 minutes to allow fibers to swell and release the debris.
- Do not use on anti-glare coated surfaces
- Use our Rubber Brush to remove dirt and debris from the mop pads between laundering
Where can I use Norwex Microfiber?
The Norwex cleaning system can be used most anywhere cleaning is required – home, office, vehicles, recreation equipment and even personal care.
Why do Microfiber cloths sometimes smell?
Microfiber cloths may smell if the proper care instructions are not followed or if the water in your home or office is hard and high in mineral content. Only use environmentally friendly soaps without fillers when you are laundering to prevent the microfiber pores from being clogged and causing odor. If your cloths smell we recommend trying one of the following suggestions: washing them in hot water, soaking overnight in Norwex Ultra POWER Plus laundry detergent and washing in hot water, or boiling for 10 minutes to remove any build-up on the fibers.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online from my website directly http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with exclusive customer-only specials, please fill out the contact form here http://www.norwex.biz/pws/rebeccalange/tabs/contact.aspx!