Rest easy knowing you are lying on microfiber pillowcases that are easy to clean, more durable than cotton and contain BacLock* antibacterial agent.
BacLock*, with its self-cleansing properties, reduces the likelihood of your face coming into contact with bacteria from everyday oil, dirt, germs and dead skin cells from night to night, making it great for acne-prone skin! Plus, these pillowcases are so luxurious that you’ll forget how functional they actually are! You’ll love the ultra-smooth microfiber, and the perfectly neutral cloud color works well with every décor.
78.74 cm x 53.34 cm / 31" x 21" (fits a standard size pillow)
Ordinary cotton pillowcases can feel rough. And when they’re scratchy, it’s hard to get a good night’s sleep. In addition, skin, hair and dandruff cells, as well as biological fluids like drool and sweat, can soil cotton fibers, making your pillow a harbor for the bacteria that feed on them.
With Norwex Microfiber Pillowcases, you’ll never lose sleep over bacteria or scratchiness. Our BacLock®* antibacterial agent in the cloth keeps them cleaner longer by inhibiting bacterial growth within the cases and on your pillow. Plus, they feel so luxuriously soft and satiny, you won’t ever be able to imagine sleeping on any other fabric. Simply slip onto your standard-sized pillows and enjoy a restful sleep.
Features and Benefits
• Constructed of satiny soft Norwex Microfiber containing our exclusive BacLock* agent
• BacLock* in the cloth, with its self-cleansing properties, inhibits the growth of bacteria stemming from everyday oil, dirt, germs and dead skin cells.
• BacLock*, our exclusive micro silver agent in the cloth, goes to work with self-purification properties against mold, fungi and bacterial odor within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
• Great for acne-prone skin
• Breathable, ultra-soft microfiber helps ensure a comfortable night’s sleep.
• More durable and longer-lasting than cotton
• Bacteria tends to spread when moisture is present, which is when BacLock* with its self-cleansing properties goes to work inhibiting bacterial growth.
• Standard size to fit most pillows
• Embroidered Safe Haven logo beautifully accents the cuff.
• Neutral color fits most any décor.
• Easy to care for
• Great for the whole family
Caring for Microfiber:
• Launder regularly using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers.
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets when laundering.
• For tough stains, please pre-treat with Stain Remover or use Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster.
• After washing, air or machine dry.
• While the brain sleeps, it clears out harmful toxins, a process that may reduce the risk of Alzheimer's, researchers say.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me