Convenient, cost-effective and Earth-friendly, this water-resistant, two-pocket bag is your reusable, on the- go solution to carry personal-use Norwex Microfiber Cloths, dry or wet, any time, anywhere. It conveniently stores dry, unused Makeup Removal Cloths or Baby Body Cloths in the front pocket. Use the larger pocket for wet or used items.
25 cm x 13 cm / 9.8" x 5.3"
Available in Floral or Diamond prints
|Norwex Reusable Wet Wipes Bag - Diamonds|
While disposable wet wipes are convenient to quickly get dirty hands, faces and baby bottoms clean, many are filled with toxic chemicals and nearly all of them wreak havoc on our environment. They clog sewer systems when flushed, and can wind up on beaches and in waterways, too.
Go green with the Norwex reusable solution—our eco-friendly Reusable Wet Wipes Bag. It’s perfect for carrying unused dry cloths as well as wet used cloths on the go, and cleans up easily once you get home.
How to Use
Use the front pocket for dry or unused items, and the larger pocket for wet or used items.
Machine-washable. Hang to dry.
Features and Benefits
Convenient, Earth-friendly solution for on-the-go lifestyles
Two pockets to hold dry and wet cloths
Large pocket is lined with waterresistant PEVA to hold wet cloths.
Perfect size to carry in a purse, backpack, glove compartment or diaper bag
Made from 100% cotton
|Norwex Reusable Wet Wipes Bag - Floral|
Reusable and cost-effective
Machine-washable for easy cleanup
Did you know?
- Wet wipes are one of the most common consumer items in our landfills, making up 30% of nonbiodegradable waste.
- Sewer systems in North America and elsewhere are being strangled by “flushable” wipes. Blocked sewers can affect waterways when they overflow into rivers and oceans, impacting marine life and ecosystems.
- A British study found a 50% increase in the accumulation of wet wipes on the country’s beaches in one year.
- Typical antibacterial wet wipes can also harbor hundreds of untested chemicals in the form of fragrances.
- PEVA (polyethylene vinyl acetate) is a non-chlorinated vinyl alternative to PVC.
My Personal Tip:
This little bundle lives in my car. To-Go Ware bamboo utensils in their own little case, Norwex stainless steel straws, and a Norwex MVP pack (a small sized EnviroCloth, Window Cloth, and Body Cloth), all packaged neatly in a Norwex Reusable Wet Wipes Bag. Fits perfectly in my console or glove box.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me