Stainless steel appliances seem to show every little smudge, fingerprint, grease mark and water droplet, making your kitchen look less than pristine. But the unique weave of our Stainless Steel Cloth gets both large and small appliances, stovetops and more streak-free and gleaming with just a quick swipe—no harsh cleansers required. Won’t scratch surfaces; removes 99% of bacteria from surfaces with only water.* Suitable for smooth stainless steel and other metals.**
40 cm x 40 cm / 15.7" x 15.7"
*When following proper care and use instructions.
**Please follow manufacturer's instructions for special coatings used on various metals.
|Norwex Stainless Steel Cloth
Stainless steel appliances are a popular choice for many homeowners, but they are hardly what you’d call “stainless.” It seems that every little smudge, water drop or fingerprint is on full display for the world to see.
Quickly polish away streaks, dribble marks—even grease— and restore kitchen appliances and more to bright, shiny and gleaming. Our Stainless Steel Cloth is perfectly suited for the task—its extra-tight weave won’t scratch surfaces.
How to Use
To polish stainless steel, rub dry Stainless Steel Cloth in the direction of the grain.
To remove heavier dirt and grime or sticky residues from surfaces, first use a damp EnviroCloth® with a couple of drops of Norwex Dishwashing Liquid to remove the residue. Wipe the surface clean, then polish with the Stainless Steel Cloth.
Do not use on anti-glare coated surfaces.
Reserving your cloth for use only on stainless steel and other easily scratched smooth metal surfaces will help ensure that large particles and debris won’t have a chance to scratch them.
Always test in an inconspicuous place first.
Caring for Microfiber:
Slightly dirty microfiber can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again.
Cloths that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
For tough stains, please pre-treat with Stain Remover or use Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster.
Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets when laundering.
Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry
Features and Benefits
- Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with only water when following the proper care and use instructions.
- Constructed of tightly woven Norwex Microfiber containing our exclusive BacLock®* agent
- BacLock*, our exclusive micro silver agent in the cloth, goes to work with self-purification properties against mold, fungi and bacterial odor within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
- The cloth’s flat weave makes it perfect for cleaning easily scratched smooth metal surfaces.
- Easily removes fingerprints, dirt, grease, water marks and more
- Perfect for stainless steel refrigerators, microwaves, dishwashers, range tops, prep tables, sinks, toasters, bakeware, flatware, dishware, even bathroom accessories
- Great for polishing ceramic stovetops
- No need for harmful cleaning chemicals that can put your family’s health at risk
- Save money and protect the environment by using only water
- Will not scratch surfaces***
- Leaves surfaces clean and streak-free
- Dries quickly
Pockets are zippered to prevent leakage
Reusable and cost-effective
Machine-washable for easy cleanup
Did you know?
- Minerals from hard water can leave spots on stainless steel.
- Some new stainless steel appliances are treated with a clear-coat finish at the factory, which typical chemical-based cleaning products may strip or mar.
- All Norwex Microfiber products carry a two-year warranty. Please visit www.norwex.com for complete details.
- *Contains BacLock, an antibacterial agent for selfcleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me