It seems so simple, but the Norwex Dish Cloth is an awesome (and affordable!) addition to your kitchen. It is a loosely woven white nylon netted cloth. This means it dries quickly and will not absorb grease or odor.
You can use it to:
- Wash dishes (pair it with the Dish Liquid for excellent results!)
- Remove flour, dough, etc. from counter tops after baking
- Remove sticky or stubborn substances off counters
- Scrub off soap scum from shower stalls
- Take off bugs and paint from windows
- Clean vegetables from your garden
- Remove soap film that builds up on the bottom of dishwasher doors
Please note, it may scratch acrylic or delicate surfaces.
My favorite use (so far)? Getting rid of the dried, caked-on remnants of scrambled eggs in my skillet. The Dish Cloth leaves my pans clean with far less effort. Two thumbs up from me!
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me