Air Freshener Bags - NOW MORE SUSTAINABLE!
Now more sustainable than ever, add lasting freshness to your home with our new, easy-to-use Air Freshener Bags. With the ability to replace the inner Freshener Bags, it’s even easier and more economical to keep the air in your home fresh, clean and free of chemicals. It’s also great for the environment! Fast-growing, sustainably harvested Bamboo is the secret in these natural air-freshening bags. The porous Bamboo is turned into charcoal, which quickly and effectively absorbs unpleasant odors plus mold- and mildew-causing moisture. Recharges naturally in daylight. Use the charcoal as a natural fertilizer when finished. 2-year warranty. Includes bag and 1 refill.
Slim Air Freshener Bag - Size: 75g; 6 cm x 16 cm / 2.6 oz.; 2.4" x 6.3"
Large Air Freshener Bag - Size: 200 g; 13 cm x 18 cm / 7 oz.; 5.1" x 7.1"
Slim Replacement Bag - Size: 75 g / 2.6 oz. Item #: 403710 $6.49
Large Replacement Bag - Size: 200 g / 7 oz. Item #: 403711 $7.49
|Norwex Air Freshener Bags - Slim (green) and Large (graphite)|
SAVE WITH SETS!
Freshener Bag Duo (1) green (75 g / 2.6 oz.) (1) graphite (200 g / 7 oz.)
Slim Freshener Set (2) green (75 g / 2.6 oz.)
Strongly scented foods, dirty laundry, gym bags, shoes, trashcans, diaper pails and litter boxes can all be sources of odors that range from unpleasant to downright obnoxious. Even worse, odors often linger long after the source has been removed. But aerosol air fresheners and scented candles containing “fragrances” that disperse harmful chemicals into the air are definitely not the answer. They only mask the odor, and they’re not good for your family’s health.
Instead of using chemical-laden aerosols and candles that could harm your family or the environment, freshen and purify the air you breathe naturally.
- Each Air Freshener contains both an exterior bag and a money-saving replaceable inner bag.
- Beautiful exteriors are constructed of sustainable linen Flax fibers.
- Inner bags contain 100% Bamboo charcoal.
- Recyclable and biodegradable
- Two sizes for various uses
- Charcoal naturally and effectively absorbs odor from closets, pet areas, refrigerators, lockers and bathrooms
- 75 g bag is a great alternative to baking soda to absorb food odors in the refrigerator.
- Helps keep fruit, vegetables and other food fresher longer by absorbing ethylene gas and odors
- 75 g bag is also great for freezers, wine coolers, linen drawers, gym bags, shoes, lockers and hampers.
- 200 g bag covers 90 square feet, making it ideal for closets, bathrooms, cars, boats, pet areas, and laundry rooms.
- Safe on any surface
- Inner bags rejuvenate in sunlight to last up to two years.
How to use
Hang or place near source of odor.
To rejuvenate, place the inner bag outside in the daylight every 1 – 3 months for at least an hour. Flip the bag over occasionally so all of the charcoal can rejuvenate.
If the bag accidentally gets wet, simply place it in direct sunlight to dry.
Mark the date on the inner bag so you know when to replace.
After the mineral-rich charcoal is exhausted as an air purifier, recycle by cutting the bag open and adding the charcoal to your garden to promote plant growth.
Did you know?
- Bamboo is among the fastest-growing plants. Young shoots can grow 1 – 4 meters (3 – 13 feet) overnight. Harvesting Bamboo has less impact on the environment and ecosystem compared to harvesting trees.
- Many air fresheners are considered toxic because they can contain carcinogens, volatile organic compounds and phthalates. Some air fresheners also contain chemicals that trigger allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Bamboo charcoal has millions of tiny, porous holes through which it absorbs impurities and excess moisture. It’s been shown to reduce harmful chemicals emitted from paint, carpeting, furniture, air fresheners, chemical cleaners, rubber and plastic.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me