- Yellow Tiger
- Pink Pig
- Brown Bear
- Grey Kitten
|Norwex Pet to Dry - pink pig, yellow tiger, brown bear, grey kitten|
P R O B L E M : Do you feel like a broken record always asking your kids, “Did you wash your hands?” It can be a constant struggle. Why do kids have such an aversion to washing their hands? You may never know the answer, but . . .
S O L U T I O N : You’ll never ask that question again when you have the Norwex Pet to Dry hand towels hanging in your bathroom or kitchen. Instill good habits and make hand-washing fun for your children with these adorable chenille microfiber hand towels.
Your kids will love the cute animal motifs and the cuddly softness of these chenille microfiber hand towels, made just for them. You’ll love the antibacterial properties of our exclusive BacLock®* self-purifying agent within the cloth. The convenient hanger makes it easy to hang anywhere, and it’s great for when you’re on the go!
11 cm x 35 cm /4.3" x 13.8"
Features and Benefits:
• Cute animal motifs appeal to boys and girls of all ages.
• Soft chenille microfiber dries hands quickly.
• Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with only water when following the proper care and use instructions.
• Built-in handle makes it easy to hang anywhere.
• Dries quickly so it’s ready to use again
• The BacLock in the cloth—our micro silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
• Machine washable
•Hang on a peg, hook or doorknob.
• Can be tied to a stroller handle.
• Not to be used as a toy.
Caring for Microfiber:
• Slightly dirty micro ber can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering.
• Towels that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
• Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
Did You Know?
• Many diseases and health conditions are spread by not washing hands. Regular hand washing is one of the best ways to prevent germs from spreading and avoid getting sick.
• Teaching children to wash their hands at an early age leads to the development of lifelong good habits.
• According to a study conducted by Michigan State University, 95% of people fail to wash their hands long enough to kill harmful bacteria after using the bathroom. Only two out of three people use soap.
• It is recommended that you wash your hands vigorously using soap and water for 15 to 20 seconds, or the time it takes to sing or hum the “Happy Birthday” song twice.
All Norwex Microfiber products carry a two-year warranty. Please visit www.norwex.com for complete details.
*Contains BacLock, an antibacterial agent for self- cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me
Post a Comment