Norwex Liquid Laundry DetergentDescription:
Our Liquid Laundry Detergent is tough on dirt, not the environment. Designed for today’s active families, our readily biodegradable, ultraconcentrated, enzyme-based Liquid Laundry Detergent delivers potent effectiveness against your toughest odors and stains. Using only ¼ the amount of most leading brands, it works in both high-efficiency as well as conventional machines to effectively help reduce all kinds of odors and stains with just a few pumps. You’ll be tempted to use more, but don’t—a little bit goes a long way!
430 ml / 17 oz.
|Norwex Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Enzyme power boosters reduce strong odors and tough stains.
- Also tackles odor-causing bacteria in athletic apparel and performance wear
- Breaks down and helps remove:
- – starch- and/or sugar-based stains, like those from jam, chocolate and other foods
- fat-based stains, like those from gravy, oils, grease, makeup, etc.
- protein-based stains, like those from coffee, tea, blood, sweat, dairy and grass
- Ultra-concentrated so just a few pumps per load is all you need
- Requires just a fraction of the amount of most typical store brands. One bottle of Liquid Laundry Detergent handles three times as many loads as a 46-ounce jug of a typical, chemical-laden laundry detergent.
- Using less means you save money— one bottle washes up to 215 loads in an HE machine and up to 107 laundry loads in a conventional machine.
- Unique enzyme blend contains biodegradable ingredients.
- Won’t leave a residue
- Convenient pump bottle prevents spills and messes.
- Pump dispenses a consistent amount every time, eliminating guesswork.
- Eliminates the problem of heavy, drippy, messy detergent jugs in the laundry room.
- Can be used with both conventional and high-efficiency (HE) washing machines
- Effective in hard water
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Bottle is recyclable, HDPE #2.
- Product not tested on animals
- Smaller package means less packaging waste. (Please always remember to rinse and recycle.)
Do not use with wool or silk fabrics.
|Norwex Liquid Laundry Detergent vs. Norwex Powdered Laundry Detergent
Did you know?
Enzymes are catalysts and function similarly to the way they do within our bodies—quickly breaking down starches, fats and proteins. This makes them very effective at removing grass, sweat, blood and grease stains and more.
A study analyzing gases captured from washers and dryers that used scented detergents and dryer sheets found more than 25 volatile organic compounds—including seven hazardous air pollutants—coming out of the vents. http://www.springer.com/environment/environmental+health+-+public+health/ journal/11869
The major fillers used in most powder detergents are insoluble materials that cause accumulation and buildup in washers, pumps, pipes, drain lines and septic tanks—and they can also end up in our waterways. Liquid Laundry Detergent dissolves completely and does not accumulate or build up.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me