Our ultra-concentrated, natural formula is made with biodegradable ingredients and free from phosphates, phthalates, SLS, SLES and dyes. This gentle, sudsing formula gets your dishes spotless, even in the hardest water. Scented with essential oil of Clementine for a crisp, citrus aroma.
Use 10 – 15 ml (about one tablespoon) in a sink full of water. Wash dishes using our Dish Cloth and rinse thoroughly.
Do not mix with other cleaners or use in automatic dishwashers.
355 ml / 12 fl. oz.
|Norwex Dishwashing Liquid|
Most dishwashing liquids can get your dishes clean. But at what price? We’re not talking money—we’re talking subjecting your skin to the harsh chemicals found in conventional products. Your family deserves better!
Norwex Dishwashing Liquid is free of toxic ingredients— its dynamic combination of a socially responsible formula and cleaning power in one offers you peace of mind. Gentle to your hands and dishes, even fine china.
- Ultra-concentrated, non-toxic and biodegradable formula is not harmful to the environment.
- Hypoallergenic with a neutral pH, and is dye-, sulfate- and phosphate- free so it’s gentle to your hands
- Fresh, clean, crisp citrus scent
- No SLES, SLS, phthalates or dyes
- Container is recyclable, HDPE #2.
- Superior wetting action lets water drain off smoothly, giving your dishes a brilliant shine
- No manual drying necessary— just wash and air dry
- Great for glassware, flatware, china, pots and pans you don’t want to put in the automatic dishwasher
- Effective in hard water and suitable for septic tanks
Did you know?
Many dish soaps contain unnecessary ingredients such as phosphates, which can create “dead zones” by washing into streams and rivers. They eventually make their way to the ocean, where they feed algae and bacteria, which can then grow uncontrollably, consuming much of the oxygen in the water. This in turn can cause fish and other ocean life to suffocate.
NORWEX DISH CLOTH
This loosely woven, netted Dish Cloth does your dishes and so much more. Use it anywhere scrubbing action is required. It’s also great for removing flour, dough and other sticky substances from countertops after baking. 100% nylon.
How to use:
- Use anywhere scrubbing action is required.
- May scratch acrylic and delicate surfaces.
- Rinse thoroughly after use and hang to dry.
- Sold in a set of 2, in either graphite or blue
45 cm x 45 cm / 17.72" x 17.72"
Those stinky, sticky, dirty sponges you’re using to wash the dishes your family is eating from harbor germs and who knows what else. And, admit it, you wiped a few counters with it, too. Your family deserves better.
Stop transferring germs. The Norwex Dish Cloth does the job without absorbing debris, odors or grease.
- Loosely woven mesh doesn’t harbor germs, odors or food particles.
- 100% nylon
- Net-like texture works wonderfully to remove caked-on food and sticky substances from dishes and counters.
- Use anywhere scrubbing action is required
- Easily removes stuck-on food
- Cleans anything from plates and bowls to pots and pans
- Great for cleaning hand beaters and cheese graters
- Can be used on counters and inside microwaves
- Goes to work on stubborn soap scum, baked-on batter, even bugs on your car grill and windshield
- Dries quickly
Kitchens harbor more germs than bathrooms, and the kitchen sponge is the #1 source of germs in the house. One single bacteria cell can become more than 8 million cells in less than 24 hours! The number of bacteria it takes to make someone sick can range from as few as 10 to upwards of a million.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me