Clean fresh fruits and vegetables naturally with this plant-based, biodegradable concentrate. It effectively removes unwanted chemical residue from fertilizers, wax, dirt, oil and bacteria. The all-natural formula contains no phosphates, sulfates or parabens so you can feed your family without worry. Plus, it extends the shelf life of fruits and vegetables, and it maintains their aroma and flavor.
355ml; 12 fl. oz.
P R O B L E M : Produce—fruits and veggies—can travel a long way and is usually transported in cardboard boxes with many people handling it before you bring it home from the grocery store. It’s dirty and could be coated with pesticides and other residues. You’d never feed that to your family without cleaning it first!
S O L U T I O N : Say “goodbye” to unwanted residue, wax, dirt, chemicals, oils and bacteria by giving your produce a thorough cleaning with Fresh Produce Wash. Serve meals with the confidence that your family is eating nothing more than flavorful, healthy food.
Fresh Wash dissolves waxes and residues on fruit. It is recommended the fruit still be scrubbed with the Veggie and Fruit Scrub Cloth to remove any remaining residue.
• Non-toxic, free of phosphates, sulfates and parabens
• Leaves no aftertaste, odor or film on your food
• All ingredients are GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe)
• Container is recyclable, HDPE #2.
• Naturally cleans fruits and veggies
• Easy to use and doesn’t require scrubbing
• Extends the shelf life of fruits and vegetables
• Plant-based and biodegradable
How to Use:
• Dilute half an ounce in two cups of water. Soak fruits and vegetables for one to two minutes.
• Swish around leafy vegetables, broccoli and cauliflower, then rinse.
• You can also spray produce; wait 30 seconds, then rinse.
• Dry produce with a Kitchen Towel.
Did You Know?
• It is recommended to wash fruit that you will peel, too, such as bananas and oranges.
• Keep fruits and veggies separate from meats, poultry and seafood at all times.
• Buying local can help limit the chance of contamination and bacterial growth by reducing transport time and distance.
• Veggie and Fruit Scrub Cloth
• Reusable Produce Bags
• Out to Lunch Snack Bag
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me