Pile dishes high while you save time and effort and eliminate the "wet towel" dilemma.
Our Dish Mat is constructed of a triple layer of Norwex Microfiber, foam and mesh. The mesh layer allows air to flow through, while the microfiber layer soaks up one-and-a-half times its weight in water. Use the handy loop to hang for drying, then fold in half for easy storage. Neutral latte color blends with any kitchen décor.
53 cm x 36 cm / 20.87" x 14.17"
|Norwex Dish Mat
- Wash and go with dishes, pots and pans, and fine crystal. Use Mesh side up for maximum absorption.
- Use the Norwex Dishwashing Liquid for hand washing- it is formulated to produce less streaking when washing. No need to rinse dishes. Wash, lay out on the mat and go!
- It is much more absorbent than any towel you could set dishes on, then you hang it to dry, and it’s machine washable too! Eliminate drenched towels!
- It soaks up 1.5 times its weight in water!
|Norwex Dish Mat
- The mesh side allows air to flow through while the microfiber soaks up excess moisture.
- The neutral latte colour will blend with almost any kitchen décor.
- Tips: Always place microfiber side on surface & mesh side up.
|Norwex Dish Mat (featured with Dish Cloth, Bottle Brush and Extenders, Dishwashing Liquid)
You’ve got only a few dirty dishes so you really don’t want to run the dishwasher. But after you’ve washed and rinsed them by hand, you need a way to let them air dry quickly and cleanly, without leaving the countertop full of wet towels that could harbor bacteria. What to do? A dish rack isn’t the answer—not only does it take up valuable counter space, but its slick, wet surface can become grimy quickly.
Pile dishes high as you save time and eliminate the “wet towel/dish rack” dilemma. Our super-absorbent Dish Mat allows dishes to cleanly and cost-effectively air dry, while you go on to more important things. In addition, the Dish Mat itself dries quickly, which means a cleaner surface for next time.
|Norwex Dish. Mat (featured with Dishwashing Liquid and EnviroSponges)
How to Use
Use with microfiber side face down and mesh side face up for maximum absorption and quicker drying.
Great for use with hand-washables like crystal, baby bottles, pots and pans or small dish loads
Great for granite countertops—no more wet towels to leave water spots!
Use loop to hang for drying, then fold in half to store.
Caring for Microfiber
Slightly dirty microfiber can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
Heavily used mats should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
Features and Benefits
- Save time by letting your dishes air dry as you do other things
- Constructed of a triple layer of Norwex Microfiber, foam and mesh
- Able to absorb up to one-and-a-half times its own weight in water
- Dishes dry quickly, cleanly and safely.
- Mesh layer separates dishes from wet microfiber and foam
- Dish Mat’s ability to dry quickly means a cleaner surface with less chance for bacteria growth
- Eliminate the need for drying racks that take up space and can harbor bacteria
- Save money by not running your dishwasher for small loads
- Save money by skipping your dishwasher’s drying cycle
- Save money and protect the environment by eliminating the need for paper towels
- Handy loop for quick, out-of-the-way drying
- Dries quickly
- Folds for easy storage
Did you Know?
Air-drying is a great way to ensure that harmful bacteria doesn’t grow on dishes. In fact, an FDA food service industry code (4-901.11) specifies that all dishes should be air-dried before being stacked and stored.
Some kinds of plastic containers may break down in the dishwasher and leach harmful chemicals. Put only dishwasher-safe items in the machine.
Even though using a dishwasher may be more energy-efficient and conserve more water than washing dishes by hand, there are still times when handwashing is preferable, like with delicate items or plasticware that isn’t dishwasher-safe. Use the Dish Mat to safely air-dry these items before storing them.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me