The All-Purpose Kitchen Cloth quickly and thoroughly rids your kitchen of built-up grease and grime. Made especially to tackle tough messes, the waffle-weave cloth works using only water.
The Norwex All Purpose Kitchen Cloth can be used for general wiping as well as for removing heavy-duty amounts of grease and grime. Use it for cleaning dishes and wiping counters, tables, stovetops, ovens and appliances, back splashes, cupboards, stoves, and more.
The All Purpose Kitchen Cloth is designed to clean grease and grime. The waffle weave allows it to dry quickly, minimizing bacterial growth. Rinse well under running water after use and hang to dry. Best used with just water for washing counters, stoves, and appliances. Using soap with the cloth may cause odours.
Because of its unique design, waffle-weave microfiber offers increased absorbability. It's great for drying spills, car windows, outdoor furniture, anything that needs to be quickly dried.
|Norwex All Purpose Kitchen Cloth|
To use, wet the Norwex All Purpose Kitchen Cloth under the tap, then wring and fold the cloth into eight sides. Start cleaning from cleaner surfaces toward dirtier ones. Remove the majority of grease and grime before unfolding the cloth to the next side. Continue cleaning and unfolding the cloth before returning to sink and rinsing out in warm water. Hang to dry and launder when required following washing instructions.
- Constructed of super-absorbent Norwex Microfiber
- Strong, absorbent cloth is tough enough to tackle any sticky mess, heavy build up, caked-on dirt, and large spills
- Chemical-free cleaning
- No paper towels to contribute to landfills
- Waffle-weave design increases abrasiveness without harming surfaces
- Waffle-weave design increases surface area, which provides increased absorbability and allows for fast drying.
- Provides superior cleaning, scrubbing, and drying power
- Grease and grime are pulled up into the microfiber cloth instead of being spread around on the surface
- Gets your kitchen sparkling clean without chemicals
- Quick-drying cloth minimizes bacterial growth
- Very durable, the cloth can be used over and over again, saving you money.
- Fewer chemicals in your home to impact your family's health
- Fewer chemicals in the waterways to impact the environment
Care and Use:
- Great for washing dishes; wiping counters; removing grease from cabinets; and cleaning the top of your refrigerator, your stove, dishes, cupboards, countertops, shower doors, and more.
- Wet under the tap, then wring and fold the cloth into eight sides. Use with or without soap.
- Begin with cleaner surfaces and work toward dirtier ones. Remove the majority of grease and grime before unfolding the cloth to the next side.
- Continue cleaning and unfolding the cloth before rinsing it in warm water
- Use dry for dusting, polishing, drying dishes, and more
- Slightly dirty microfiber can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
- Cloths that have been used heavily should be laundered using Norwex Ultra Power Plus ™ which contains no fillers, after each use. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, or dryer sheets.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me