- Formulated with all-natural enzymes as a triple-action laundry pre-wash to penetrate, dissolve and eliminate on contact a variety of stains and soil in fabrics.
- Helps remove tough stains that detergent alone cannot. The fast-acting spray dissolves stains and breaks them down before they set in, making them easier to remove in an ordinary wash cycle.
- Trigger dispenser allows you to treat stains quickly and easily.
- Goes to work immediately and is environmentally-safe.
- Gentle enough for baby clothes, children’s bedding and delicate fabrics.
To use, spray on soiled area. Wait 1-5 minutes to allow solution to penetrate, then wash according to label instructions. For heavily soiled areas, a second application may be required.
For most everyday clothes, one simple step is to pre-treat any stains. Norwex Pre-Wash is the perfect compliment for the Norwex Laundry detergent.
For best results, treat stain when new. Turn nozzle to spray position. Remove excess organic matter then spray directly onto stain, soaking fabric. Rub product into the fabric covering the stain area completely. Wait 1 to 5 minutes depending upon severity of the stain, then wash according to the care label instructions. Launder in the warmest water recommended for the fabric. Do not use bleach. For extra tough stains, repeat spraying and launder again. Before drying the garment, make sure the stain is removed.
- Works in all water temperatures.
- The 100% all-natural formula is hypoallergenic, biodegradable, nontoxic and free of allergens, dyes, chlorine, perfumes, petroleum-based solvents, glycol ether, phosphates and other harsh chemicals.
- 250ml bottle with trigger spray. DO NOT DILUTE.
- Precautions: Keep out of the reach of children. In case of eye contact, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, call a physician. Storage: Store at room temperature. Do not allow contents to exceed 170º F or enzymes will become disabled.
- Works on:
- Organic stains (e.g., coffee, tea juices, grass, wine, eggs)
- Colored-fruit/vegetable stains (e.g., strawberries, cherries, mustard, tomatoes)
- Sugar stains (e.g., jam, honey, syrup)
- Protein stains (e.g., blood, ice cream, yogurt)
- Greasy stains (e.g., lipstick, butter, mascara, mayonnaise, cooking oil)
- Has 2 year shelf life. (Shelf-life being the length of time a packaged product will last without deteriorating.)
Laundry Pre-Wash products are similar in nature to the Carpet Stain Buster but they are very different in each one’s capability.
Enzymes in Laundry Pre-Wash are used as cleaning and fabric care agents. They breakdown large, water-insoluble soils and stains, which are attached to fabrics, into smaller, more water-soluble pieces. Subsequently, the smaller molecules are removed from the fabric, by the mechanical action of the washing machine or by the interaction of detergent ingredients. The enzyme does not lose its functionality after having worked on one stain and continues to work on the next one. This means that one enzyme protein molecule can act on many substrate molecules. Eventually, all the substrate is gone and the enzyme stops working. Also, the enzyme will eventually break down on its own. Some enzymes also deliver fabric care benefits by better maintaining whiteness or keeping colors bright.
A very small quantity of these inexhaustible bio-catalysts can replace very large quantity of man made chemicals. Enzymes work at very low temperatures achieving effective washing results at which traditional chemistry quite often is no longer effective. Enzymes are fully biodegradable, thus environmentally friendly ingredients. Remember several enzyme types are used; each one has its own very well defined target. Some are specialized to attack fat stains, others to attack food stains. The Laundry Pre-Wash contains enzymes that are meant to break down the proteins in foods. This makes it easier for laundry detergents to remove food and stains from clothing.
IF used after other commercial stain cleaners or with BLEACH, the effectiveness can be reduced. The chemicals and bleach can damage the enzymes making them less-effective, even ineffective .
|Norwex Laundry Pre-Wash|
The durable Norwex mesh Washing Net lets soap and water flow through easily for optimal cleaning. It is constructed with the highest quality mesh to protect your microfiber cloths.
- For storing and washing microfiber
- Protects microfiber with zipper closure
- Use in the washer and dryer
- Ideal for your microfiber products, delicates and baby clothing
|Norwex Washing Net|
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online from my website directly http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with exclusive customer-only specials, please fill out the contact form here http://www.norwex.biz/pws/rebeccalange/tabs/contact.aspx!