|Norwex Leather Shine
Made with pure bee and carnauba wax and lanoline, this product penetrates leather to restore the natural oils, waterproofs, moisturizes and protects. It can also be used on rubber and hard plastic to restore luster.
Directions: Dab the sponge onto the balm and apply sparingly. Apply to the leather surface with the black pad and polish with the white pad until glossy.
Attention: use the balm only for smooth leather, do not use on suede leather.
Ingredients: BeesWax, Carnauba Wax, paraffin wax, petrolatum (Vaseline®), Phthalate-free Fragrance
Features and Benefits
• Penetrates to naturally clean, restore and beautify leather
• Stops cracking and fading
• Restores original suppleness and protects against moisture
• Formulated with pure Bee and Carnauba waxes
• Geranium and Celery Seed Oils moisturize as they impart a subtle natural scent.
• No man-made waxes or harmful chemicals, alcohol or lye
• Works on shoes, boots, purses, gloves, baseball mitts, belts, luggage, furniture, clothes, saddles—anything made of leather
• Can also be used on rubber and hard plastic to restore luster
• Includes a sponge applicator
Did you know?
The natural fibers in leather break down over time. It’s important to preserve and protect leather goods with a good conditioning product such as Leather Shine.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me