Use to scrub very dirty areas in the home, yet is safe on most sensitive surfaces.
Use for cleaning:
- Pots and Pans
- Teflon® cookware
- Everyday dishes
- Stainless steel sinks
- Shower and bath taps
- Non stick pans - use with caution, may remove the finish from some non-stick surfaces
- To remove sticky tape and label residue
- Removes rust spots and lime scale easily with the Norwex Cleaning Paste or Norwex Descaler.
restoration of pots and pans, use with Norwex Cleaning Paste. To use, simply wet, wring out, and scrub. Rinse out in warm water. To remove water marks and residue, use with the Norwex Descaler. To clean, place on top rack of the dishwasher or hand wash with the Norwex Dishwashing Liquid.
The SpiriSponge is a scrubber covered in plastic and polyester and is safe for use on scratch sensitive surfaces. As with any cleaner or scrubber, you should always test in an inconspicuous spot. The SpiriSponge does not contain silver.
|Norwex Spirisponge (Pack of Two)|
Our dual-sided, multipurpose EnviroSponge beats other sponges hands down! The inner foam combined with our highly absorbent EnviroCloth® microfiber absorbs all kinds of spills and soppy messes. The BacLock® agent within the soft EnviroCloth microfiber side (only) is designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold and/or mildew growth within the EnviroCloth microfiber. Use the scrubby side to loosen gooey grime and tough baked-on spills and the soft, absorbent microfiber side to whisk away the residue. This pack of two is long-lasting and machine-washable, so you always have one handy. Keep one in the kitchen and one in your bathroom—or any other place a sponge is desired!
15.2 cm x 10.2 cm / 6" x 4"
Pack of 2 / 1-year warranty
*Contains BacLock, an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.
- Unlike typical sponges, it’s dual-sided:
- Use one side for scrubbing away stuckon stains and messes
- Use the other side containing soft and absorbent Norwex Microfiber for quickly wiping up spills and messes.
- The soft EnviroCloth microfiber side also has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions.
- The BacLock—our micro silver antibacterial agent—in the soft EnviroCloth microfiber goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
- Can be used repeatedly; use, wash and use again, no need to continually reach for a new sponge or dispose of old ones
- Cleans using only water, so no need for harmful chemicals
- Eliminates residual “chemical muck” left behind by typical cotton cloths and harsh cleaning products
- Great for scrubbing away soap scum, mold and mildew stains, and hard water deposits in the bathroom
- Great for a wide variety of surfaces
- Works to remove burnt-on spills from pots and pans; dried-on residue from plates and dishware; sticky spills from refrigerator shelves—and more
- Comes in a set of two, one for your kitchen and one for your bathroom
How to Use
- The EnviroCloth side can be used wet or dry to quickly absorb liquid spills and bring surfaces to a high shine.
- Dampen first, then use the scrubby side to remove stuck-on, burnt-on stains and spills. Use the EnviroCloth side to wipe down countertops, refrigerator shelves and more.
- When using on easily scratched surfaces such as brushed stainless steel, first test Norwex Microfiber on an inconspicuous spot.
- Not for use on anti-glare surfaces.
- Caring for EnviroSponges
- Between uses, squeeze or wring out excess moisture and allow to air dry.
- Slightly dirty EnviroSponges can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
- EnviroSponges that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- You can also clean your EnviroSponge by placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher.
Use the Norwex Spirinetts to remove dried or burnt-on food from ovens, pots, pans and BBQ’s. Use wet to scrub.
- Removing grime in ovens
- Cleaning oven racks and trays
- Removing lime and rust marks
- Cleaning algae off fish tank walls
- Removing burnt on food on pots
- Paint from old furniture
- Cleaning BBQ’s
- Removing water marks on taps
Ovens: For oven cleaning, place a bowl of water in oven and turn on for half an hour before turning off. Then wait until oven is cool before cleaning, this will moisten the surface dirt of the oven, and make your cleaning easier. Spirinetts will not rust and are dishwasher safe.
Note: Do not use on Teflon® surfaces, and always test on an inconspicuous spot. May scratch some surfaces.
To use, wet the surface and the Spirinett, then scrub using very little pressure. Wipe the cleaned area, repeat if required. Rinse Spirinett in warm water. To clean, place in dishwasher.
Norwex Spirinetts are made from a high quality stainless steel that does not rust or deteriorate. This is the difference between Norwex Spirinetts and other products that look similar!
Norwex Mighty Mesh Pot Scrubber
Can be used wet for easy cleaning of pots and pans, ovens, grills, barbecues and for removing glue, paint and stains from smooth surfaces, ceramic tiles, glass and more. The handle helps protect your fingers and nails when scrubbing.
Care Instructions: Rinse well after use, can be washed in the dishwasher on the top rack.
Caution: Not designed for use on non-stick surfaces, always test in an inconspicuous place prior to use.
|Norwex Mighty Mesh Pot Scrubber|
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me
Post a Comment