Available in the following colors:
- Slate/Vanilla/Mushroom (set of 3)
- Teal/Marine/Sea Mist (set of 3)
- Counter Cloths and Box Set - While Supplies Last!
S O L U T I O N : Our super-absorbent Norwex Microfiber Counter Cloths quickly tackle spills and messes much more sustainably. Made from 50% recycled materials, they dry fast and you can use them multiple times before laundering. Best of all, they look great in their stylish Counter Cloth Box, where they’re always ready when you need one.
|Norwex Counter Cloths - teal, marine, sea mist|
Counter Cloths made from 50% recycled materials (set of 3)
These ultra-absorbent, reusable cloths feature a unique new weave to quickly pick up spills and messes in the kitchen, bathroom—really anywhere! Constructed from Norwex Microfiber made from 50% recycled materials in the same size as a half-sheet of paper towel, each set contains almost a whole recycled plastic bottle (500 ml), so you’re helping to clean up the world every time you quickly clean up!
28 cm x 13 cm / 11" x 5"
Counter Cloths and Box Set Limited-Edition
Every cloth needs a home—like our exclusive, Norwex-branded Counter Cloth Box, shaped like a cozy house! Set contains all six colors of Counter Cloths and keeps them within easy reach on kitchen and bathroom countertops for a quick, grab-and-go clean! While supplies last!
Counter Cloth Box: 24 cm x 14.9 cm x 8.5 cm / 9.4" x 5.8" x 3.3" black, open-frame metal wire box (Box holds up to 12 Counter Cloths.)
|Norwex Counter Cloths - Slate/Vanilla/Mushroom|
Features and Benefits:
• Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with only water when following the proper care and use instructions.
• Earth friendly—each set of three Counter Cloths is made from 50% recycled materials and constructed of 0.7 recycled plastic bottles (500 ml).
• Save money and protect the environment by reducing paper towel consumption
• Unique new weave absorbs spills fast.
• Quick-drying so they’re ready to use again soon.
• The BacLock* in the cloth—our micro silver antibacterial agent—goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
• Set of three so you’ll always have one handy
• Each cloth is half the size of a full-size paper towel.
• Both sets of colors fit any décor and also look great together!
• Up to 12 Counter Cloths fold for easy storage in the Counter Cloth Box, so they’re always convenient when you need them.
• Keep a set handy in the kitchen and in bathrooms to reduce the use of paper towels.
• Let children choose their own color to use when they spill something.
|Norwex Counter Cloth Box Set|
Caring for Microfiber:
• Slightly dirty microfiber can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering.
• Cloths that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
• Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
All Norwex Microfiber products carry a two-year warranty. Please visit www.norwex.com for complete details.
*Contains BacLock, an antibacterial agent for self- cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.
Did You Know?
• Every day it takes about 51,000 trees and 60 million gallons of water to supply North America’s paper towel habit.
• Paper accounts for up to a third of all municipal land fill waste.
• The average family of four uses about 26 rolls of paper towels a year. That’s an annual expense of approximately $91 for a single-use, throwaway item that is clogging our land fills!
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me