Norwex Lip BalmAvailable in the following flavors:
- Black Raspberry
- Orange Vanilla
- Pineapple Coconut
PROBLEM: Dry, chapped lips are unattractive and can sometimes hurt, making laughing, smiling and even eating uncomfortable. Lip balms can help, but contain harmful parabens, petrolatum and/or synthetic colors and dyes—allowing for the easy absorption of harmful toxins into your bloodstream.
SOLUTION: Our over-sized Lip Balms quickly bring relief and restore moisture to dry, chapped lips with a single swipe. They come in three natural avors your whole family will love and contain absolutely no harmful chemicals—giving you even more to smile about!
With USDA certified organic ingredients, our over-sized Lip Balms come in three scrumptious natural flavors to help soothe, moisturize and protect your lips. Each one provides fast, lasting relief for rough, dry lips, with none of the harmful chemicals found in petroleum-based products—so you’ll have even more to smile about!
8 g / 0.28 oz.
|Norwex Lip Balm|
• Mineral oil
• Synthetic fragrances and dyes
Features and Benefits:
• Formulated with rich emollients such as USDA certified organic Sunflower Seed Oil, Castor Seed Oil and Shea Butter to moisturize, soothe and condition dry, chapped lips
• USDA certified organic natural Beeswax offers a moisturizing, velvety texture
• Moisturizing formula provides a soothing barrier to hydrate, nourish and protect
• Provides fast relief for dry, chapped lips
• Larger size lasts longer than most typical lip balms
• Wider surface area offers quicker application
• Three natural flavors to please everyone
USDA Organic certification ensures ingredients are 95% or more free from:
– Synthetic additives
– Chemical fertilizers
• In addition, no industrial solvents, irradiation or genetic engineering is used in ingredient processing.
•Apply to lips at least twice a day after you eat or brush your teeth.
• Can be worn alone or under lip color.
Did You Know?
• Your lips do not have natural oil glands like the rest of your skin, which can cause them to become dry easily.
•Snoring can cause lips to become dehydrated, due to the continuous ow of breath across them as you sleep.
• Some refining methods of petrolatum (petroleum jelly) use toxic compounds. Petrolatum is a common ingredient in many typical lip products.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me