Norwex NapkinsNorwex Napkins Made from 50% Recycled Materials
Available in sets of 4 in the following colors:
P R O B L E M : Whether it’s grabbing a quick bite solo or sitting down with the family, mealtimes can be messy—so napkins are always a must. Wasteful paper towels aren’t the right answer and fine linens are a chore.
S O L U T I O N : Norwex Napkins made from 50% recycled materials are the perfect solution for the whole family. Ultra-convenient, these napkins come in our popular slate and peacock colors to complement any décor. Best of all, the microfiber is made from recycled plastic bottles, so you’re also cleaning up the world each time you clean your plate!
What’s ultra-convenient and helps you clean up the world every time you clean your plate? Our Norwex Napkins made from 50% recycled materials, of course! Each set is made from the equivalent of five recycled plastic bottles (500ml). And they have everything you love about our Norwex Microfiber, like our BacLock®* self-cleansing agent and those extra-fine fibers that absorb and hold spills and dribbles so much better than anything else. Plus they’re much more sustainable and affordable than paper towels or napkins. 43.2 cm x 31.8 cm / 17" x 12.5"
|Norwex Napkins - slate|
Features and Benefits:
• Earth friendly—each Norwex Napkin made from 50% recycled materials is constructed of 1.25 500ml recycled plastic bottles.
• Each set of four contains a total of five 500 ml recycled plastic bottles.
• Save money and protect the environment by reducing paper towel and paper napkin consumption
• The BacLock* in the cloth—our micro silver antibacterial agent— goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
• Quick-drying so they’re ready to use again soon.
• Textured finish adds elegance and durability.
• Neutral slate and peacock colors make an elegant statement by themselves, or may be combined for a fresh look.
• Each set accommodates a typical family of four.
• Use at mealtimes to reduce the use of paper towels.
• Both sets work in any place setting.
|Norwex napkins - peacock|
Caring for Microfiber:
• Napkins should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers.
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
Did You Know?
• Every day it takes about 51,000 trees and 60 million gallons of water to supply North America’s paper towel habit.
• A family of 4 uses more than 3000 paper napkins a year (2/person/day).
|Norwex Napkins - leaf pattern; made from 50% recycled materials|
All Norwex Microfiber products carry a two-year warranty. Please visit www.norwex.com for complete details.
*Contains BacLock, an antibacterial agent for self- cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me
Post a Comment