Norwex Hand and Bath TowelsNow available in the following colors:
P R O B L E M : As you emerge from your bath or shower, you want to wrap yourself in a towel that’s much more than just absorbent. Your towel needs to also be warm, soft and luxurious to caress and pamper you as it quickly dries your skin.
S O L U T I O N : Treat yourself to the velvety warmth of our snug and cozy Hand and Bath Towels. The luxurious, lightweight, antibacterial microfiber is quite possibly the softest fabric your skin will ever touch.
Lightweight, soft and supple, our Hand and Bath Towels are made from super-absorbent Norwex Microfiber containing the self-purifying properties of our BacLock®* agent. Plus, they dry quickly so they are always ready when you are.
Hand Towel: 70 cm x 35 cm / 27.56" x 13.78"
Bath Towel: 140 cm x 70 cm / 55.12" x 27.56"
|Norwex Bath Towels and Hand Towels - denim, vanilla, lavender, teal, graphite|
Features and Benefits:
• Made from super-soft Norwex Microfiber containing our exclusive BacLock* agent
• Ultra-gentle microfiber is super soft on sensitive skin.
• The micro silver in the cloth goes to work with self-purification properties against the mold, fungi and bacterial odor within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
•Save money since you don’t need to wash the towels after each use
• Beautiful vanilla, denim, lavender, teal and graphite colors can be mixed and matched, and they complement any décor.
• Rubbing action helps with exfoliation.
•Bath Towels have handy loop for hanging.
• Use to dry hands, body and hair.
• Great at the beach and pool.
• When drying, a patting motion is recommended.
• Hang to dry after using.
Caring for Microfiber:
• Slightly dirty microfiber can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering.
• Towels that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
• Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
Did You Know?
• A steaming hot shower might sound wonderful, but warm temperatures are best for your skin. Hot water can deplete your skin’s natural oils, leaving it dry, rough and aky.
• Leaving a bit of moisture on your skin after showering can help it not to become too dry, especially if you help lock in that moisture with a good body lotion or moisturizer.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me