(Bottle Brush with EnviroSleeve, or purchase just the EnviroSleeve, or the EnviroSleeve with Scrubber)
PROBLEM: Vases, bottles and other containers with long, narrow openings can be especially hard to clean. Sometimes your hand can’t fit inside to reach the bottom, which is often where the most dirt and grime accumulate. Nylon bottle brushes are an option, but their bristles can harbor unwanted bacteria and germs, and may not be sturdy enough to tackle tough jobs.
SOLUTION: The Bottle Brush and EnviroSleeves are perfect for deep cleaning a wide variety of jars, bottles and vases—even pots and pans! The Brush’s ThermoPlastic Rubber (TPR) bristles are flexible, yet sturdy, and won’t harbor bacteria. And the EnviroSleeves slip on easily to scrub away, lift and remove even stuck-on residue.
|Norwex Bottle Brush and EnviroSleeves|
Flexible and sturdy ThermoPlastic Rubber bristles combine with an easy-grip handle in this kitchen “must have” that quickly gets bottles, vases, glassware and other hard-to-clean containers spotless. Layer on the EnviroSleeve to gently clean delicate glassware, or purchase the EnviroSleeve with
Scrubber for extra-tough jobs.
Bottle Brush: 4.8cm x 31.8 cm / 1.9” x 12.5”
EnviroSleeve*: 7.6cm x 11.4cm / 3” x 4.5” 70% polyester / 30% polyamide, blue
EnviroSleeve with Scrubber: 7.6cm x 11.4cm / 3” x 4.5” 80% polyester / 20% polyamide, blue
• Up to three different surfaces for cleaning a wide variety of bottles, dishes and glasses
• Bottle Brush is made of TPR—ThermoPlastic Rubber is more durable and flexible, and it won’t wear out as quickly over time as standard nylon-bristle brushes.
• Bottle Brush has slip-resistant handle.
• Rubber bristles are spaced far enough apart to allow for quick rinsing and drying, yet close enough together to clean thoroughly.
• Bottle Brush is dishwasher safe.
• Bottle Brush has hole to facilitate quick drying and easy storage.
• Comes with one EnviroSleeve, containing Norwex’s exclusive BacLock™* agent
• EnviroSleeve with Scrubber also available for extra scrubbing power.
• Gets long-necked bottles, jars and vases completely clean
• Non-scratch bristles are extra soft and flexible to clean thoroughly without scratching.
• Contains no nylon bristles that can harbor bacteria or metal wire that can rust
• Non-slip, ergonomic handle provides a secure grip, even when wet.
• Comes with extra-soft EnviroSleeve, which slips on easily and secures with Velcro® to clean baby bottles, delicate champagne flutes, fine china, coffee mugs, etc.
• Can be paired with EnviroSleeve with Scrubber, which contains both a soft side as well as a scrubby side to clean tough, stuck-on residue from plates, silverware, pots and pans
• BacLock*, the micro silver agent in the EnviroSleeve, goes to work with self-purification properties against mold, fungi and bacterial odor within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
How to Use:
• Use Bottle Brush alone, or paired with the EnviroSleeve or EnviroSleeve with Scrubber to deep clean interiors of baby bottles, vases, jars and more.
• Rinse and hang to dry after each use. Can also be washed in the dishwasher.
• Slightly dirty microfiber EnivroSleeves can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
• To launder EnviroSleeves, seal Velcro® closures and launder with Ultra Power Plus, which contains no fillers. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
*Contains BacLock, an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.