Every entryway in the home should be equipped with this line of defense, in order to create the safest haven possible!
PROBLEM: Your home is your sanctuary, and you want it to be as free from dirt, chemicals and other kinds of pollution as possible. But today, indoor air pollution is one of the top five environmental health problems in America, with chemical levels up to 70 times higher indoors than out. In addition, dust and dirt can wear away at your home’s floors and carpets, dulling them and making costly replacements necessary.
SOLUTION: Reducing indoor air pollution starts at your home’s entryway. The Norwex Entry Mat is your first line of defense against the dirt, dust, chemicals and allergens that are carried inside every time someone enters your home.
|Norwex Entry Mat|
What’s the best kind of dirt? The kind that stays outside! 85% of contaminants are brought into the
home in the first four steps! Our Entry Mat features super-thirsty microfiber and stiff polypropylene
bristles so dirt and other pollutants get trapped in the mat instead of being tracked into your home.
50.8cm x 76.2cm / 20” x 30”
• Five rows of super-absorbent Norwex Microfiber and four rows of stiff, polypropylene bristles
• Industrial-strength rubber backing
• Beautiful dark brown and latte striped coloring
• Sized to fit most homes’ entrances and exits
• Keeps dirt, chemicals, allergens and even water from entering your home by trapping them inside the mat
• Extends the life of floors and carpets by preventing damage caused by indoor pollution
• Industrial strength to easily withstand the heaviest foot traffic
• Non-slip rubber backing holds mat firmly in place
• Tone-on-tone hues of brown help hide dirt and grime
How to Use:
• Place inside your home’s entryways and always wipe the bottoms of your shoes to prevent as much outside dirt and grime from entering your home as possible.
• To remove dirt and dust from the mat, use the Norwex Rubber Brush or a handheld vacuum or attachment.
• For heavy cleaning, launder with Norwex Ultra Power Plus, which contains no fillers.
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
• Rinse thoroughly after washing and air dry
Did You Know?
• The soles of your shoes are a major source of transferring chemicals and pesticides into your home. In fact, most of the grime in our homes originates outside, the bulk of it coming in unnoticed on shoes that often don’t appear to be either muddy or dirty.
• A good quality entry mat is essential. It will remove much of the pesticides and other pollutants that otherwise would find their way inside your home.
• The right entry mat can also reduce the time you spend cleaning. Your mat should be about the same width as the door.
• With chemicals and residue from lawn equipment and automobiles, garages can be an especially toxic area of the home. Make sure the entry from your garage is also well protected!
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me