Shop Online: http://www.norwex.biz/PublicStore/event/503541/default.aspx
Norwex-ing For Schools, The Short Version:
- I'm using 100% of my (35%) commission of orders placed through this event to buy Norwex Enviro Cloths for teachers to use in the classroom.
- For every $31 Subtotal A in orders placed through the event link, I will donate one Enviro Cloth to a teacher for classroom use.
- Submit and nominate teachers here http://www.fastgreenclean.com/2014/08/norwex-ing-for-schools-teacher.html
- If you have a particular teacher in mind who would like to be the recipient of the Enviro Cloth, let me know! Otherwise, you have the option of allowing the Enviro Cloth donation to go to another teacher who has volunteered to use Norwex in his/her classroom.
- I will be raffling off the Host Specials to those who place orders through this link. Every $31 in Subtotal A (does not include tax/shipping) orders qualifies you for one entry to win the products from the Host Specials.
- Shop online through this link http://www.norwex.biz/PublicStore/event/503541/default.aspx
- Start using Norwex, and radically reduce the use of toxic chemicals in your home!
Teachers! Read this!
- Fill out the form here if you'd like to receive a Norwex Enviro Cloth for your classroom. I can't guarantee every teacher who applies will receive one, but simply placing an order of $31 Subtotal A or more will ensure you receive one! http://www.fastgreenclean.com/2014/08/norwex-ing-for-schools-teacher.html
- If you're a teacher, for every $31 Subtotal A in orders you collect from friends and family, you will receive one Enviro Cloth for your classroom.
- If you prefer the Travel Pack size of Enviro Cloths, for every $39 Subtotal A in orders, you will receive a set of Travel Size Enviro Cloths (four per pack).
- If you're interested in also earning full Host Benefits for yourself and/or your classroom, and think you can collect at least $325 in orders (One breakdown to reach the $325 is 10 people ordering $33 Subtotal A - it's totally do-able, and I'll help you along the way!) let me know, and we will set up your own event.
- Complete this form
Norwex-ing for Schools, The Long Version:
The Norwex company mission is to improve quality of life by radically reducing chemicals in our homes. Norwex has incredible products that will allow you to clean FASTER, HEALTHIER and FOR LESS MONEY! No more breathing or using toxic chemicals! You can view my blog for my thoughts on some of my favorite products - http://www.fastgreenclean.com/ - I give my honest opinion and think it is a helpful resource!
I am especially concerned about the chemicals in the disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizers used in schools, and my goal is to provide Norwex products for classroom use, to help reduce the need for toxic chemicals in the classroom. I wrote about it on my blog: http://www.fastgreenclean.com/2013/09/disinfecting-wipesdo-what.html
I'll be donating 100% of my commission (35%) on sales through this event in Norwex products to teachers. If you are a teacher, or know of a teacher who is interested in introducing some FREE Norwex products to his or her classroom please let me know. I've already donated to my daughter's classroom, so anything from this group order will go elsewhere. The more orders, the more product we can donate, and the more students, teachers, and classrooms will benefit from reduced exposure to chemicals. If you'd like to purchase items for donation, please let me know. I'm sure there are many teachers who would appreciate it!
That's not all though! I'm also giving away the host benefits! Stay tuned for September's Host Benefits - they'll be announced mid-August.
So, how does it work?
Follow my page on Facebook www.facebook.com/FastGreenClean and read my daily posts about Norwex, our products, and the incredible benefits of reducing toxic chemicals in your home.
Go to http://www.norwex.biz/PublicStore/event/503541/default.aspx to shop for products by FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 5th, and have it count towards this group order (be sure it says I (Rebecca Lange) am the host at checkout). Your product will immediately be shipped directly to you!
Browse online at the link above, and submit your order directly to me. Orders submitted directly to me will be shipped at the group shipping rate to my house ($5.95 per order), and I will be able to distribute them locally in Greensboro after the products are delivered.
Start using your new Norwex products and then rave all about them!
Host your own home or virtual party and earn another entry to win the Host Benefits!! Norwex has a 4-Star Hosting Plan, which breaks down into
- FREE product for having more than 5 buying guests
- FREE product based on a percentage of total group sales
- FREE product for having someone book a show
- FREE product for having over $325 in customer sales AND a booking.
- Check out the August specials here: http://www.fastgreenclean.com/2014/08/norwex-august-2014-specials-host.html and stay tuned for September specials!
- With the Norwex Microfiber System, you will not breathe, touch or ingest chemicals – you simply create a cleaner, healthier indoor environment.
- Norwex microfiber cloths are environmentally friendly.
- They may reduce the consumption of cleaning chemicals in your home up to 90% while at the same time reducing your exposure to toxic fumes. This can make a big difference for anyone with allergies and chemical sensitivities.
- Norwex microfiber cloths are very durable and can withstand the rigors of everyday use. You can use this cloth to clean up just about anywhere: carpets, furniture, counters, floors, clothing, appliances, vehicles (inside and out), siding, etc. In the classroom, try it on pencil sharpeners, desks, doorknobs, sinks, white boards, computer keyboards, tables, leftover adhesive from stickers or tape, or anywhere student’s hands might contact.
- Norwex microfiber is a blend of polyester and polyamide. This fiber is 1/200th the size of a strand of human hair. When this high-quality microfiber is combined with the right knitting process, it creates an extremely effective cleaning material. This material can hold up to seven times its weight in matter. Used dry or wet, as you lightly wipe the surface, the microfiber attracts and draws up even the smallest particles of dust, trapping them in the fibers. Wet, wring and wipe away dirt and debris from all washable surfaces. For spot removing, spray water on the surface being cleaned.
- Norwex microfiber is backed with an exceptional warranty of 2 years or 500 washings.
- Norwex has developed a unique technology, our BacLock™ (formerly known as Antibac) that combines an antibacterial silver-based agent with our microfiber. The antibacterial agent is actually embedded inside the tiny microfiber and has self-purification properties. The agent is solely designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold, and/or mildew growth within the cloth.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online from my website directly http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with exclusive customer-only specials, please fill out the contact form here http://www.norwex.biz/pws/rebeccalange/tabs/contact.aspx!