PROBLEM: Even though most disposable plastic straws are recyclable (#2 and #5 plastics), the majority of them are not recycled and often end up in the landfill or strewn along roads or beaches. Plus they contain harmful BPA, a known endocrine disruptor. You could request a straw-less beverage, but straws are very handy, especially on the go or for drinks containing a lid.
SOLUTION: Our Stainless Steel Drinking Straws are reusable as well as convenient. They help eliminate single-use plastic straws (and wrappers) from our landfills, and help keep beaches, parks and waterways cleaner for us all. And because they don’t contain BPA, they’re much healthier for you and your family.*
|Norwex Stainless Steel Drinking Straws - Set of 4|
More than 500 million plastic straws are used every day, many of which end up in our landfills or oceans. Plastic straws are one of the top 10 debris items ingested by sea life. Our Stainless Steel Drinking Straws are an intelligent, eco-friendly, long-lasting alternative to plastic or paper disposable straws. Set of four straws. Cleaning Brush for easy cleanup sold separately.
Stainless Steel Drinking Straws: 21cm long x .6cm / diameter / 8.26” long x .24” diameter
Cleaning Brush: 22cm / 8.66” long
• Straws are made of eco-friendly polished stainless steel.
• Durable and reusable
• Modern, sleek, curved design
• Fits most cups and bottles
• Set of four so you can share or keep some handy at home, in the car and at work
• Large enough in diameter to make drinking shakes and smoothies easy
• Hand-wash using Stainless Steel Straw Cleaning Brush and Norwex Dishwashing Liquid
• Straws and Cleaning Brush are also dishwasher-safe.
• Brush is made of stainless steel (handle) and BPA-free nylon bristles.
• Brush has hook for easy storage.
• Cuts down on trash generated from single-use plastic straws, saving landfill space
• Unlike typical plastic straws, Stainless Steel Drinking Straws and Cleaning Brush are free of BPA, a known endocrine disruptor.
• Stainless steel’s durability means straw will last a long time.
• Straws’ curved shape makes them easier to use.
• Cleaning Brush easily slips inside Stainless Steel Drinking Straws to get them clean in seconds.
How to Use:
• Wash straws before using the first time.
• Use caution with hot beverages as the Stainless Steel Drinking Straw can mimic the temperature of the beverage. However, they are safe for use with warm drinks.
The Stainless Steel Drinking Straw makes the perfect environmentally friendly gift!
On average, each person in the U.S. uses 1.6 plastic straws every day. Between the ages of 5 and 65, this means about 38,000 straws are used per person. The sooner we reduce this consumption, the
better for our planet!
Did You Know?
• Straws were originally made from the hollow stalks of rye grass.
• The first straws used commercially were made from paper (and are still available).
• A plastic straw can be comprised of polypropylene resin, plasticizers, colorants, stabilizers and fillers.
• Most plastic straws are also individually wrapped in paper, which means more trash added to our
*Not recommended for children under the age of 10.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me