SOLUTION: Our Silicone Lids are perfect for keeping hot foods hot and cold foods fresher longer, without having to resort to environmentally unfriendly aluminum and plastic wraps. And they can be used over and over, which is great for your budget.
|Norwex Silicone Lids|
Plastic and foil food wraps have a bad rap! They can be a struggle to use, they can leach harmful chemicals into your food, and they end up in the landfills. These colorful lids create an airtight seal on any smooth-rimmed surface to keep food fresh when storing. The heat-resistant, food-safe silicone also allows for quick cooking, steaming and reheating in the oven or microwave.
Blue lid: 26cm diameter / 10.2” diameter
Green lid: 20cm diameter / 7.9” diameter
• Creates an airtight seal on smooth-rimmed surfaces
• Made of 100% food-grade silicone
• Keeps food fresh longer
• Helps save on environmental waste from plastic wrap and aluminum foil
• Safe; won’t leach chemicals into food
• Reusable, so they save you money
• Safe to use in refrigerators and microwaves, and oven safe to 230° C / 425° F
• Won’t hold food odors
How to Use:
• Use to keep food fresh in any stainless steel, glass, plastic or ceramic container with a smooth rim.
• Dishwasher safe or hand wash. Use Norwex Super Jet Dishwasher Detergent or Norwex Dishwashing Liquid.
• Do not wash with abrasive products.
• Do not carry bowls or containers by the lid handle.
• Do not use directly over a flame or near oven surfaces.
• Do not cut with sharp cutting utensils.
• Do not use to cover pots containing boiling foods or liquids.
• Highly acidic foods such as tomato-based pasta sauce may stain the lids. Please use caution.
Even though the lids provide an airtight seal, it is easy to remove them using the small tab. Simply lift up and the lid comes off easily.
Did You Know?
• Silicone rubber does not react with food, liquids and most chemicals and does not offgas hazardous fumes over its life or while in use.
• According to the Environmental Protection Agency, each year the U.S. consumes over 380 billion plastic bags, sacks and wraps.
• Every piece of plastic wrap ever used since its invention is still in existence, most of it in our landfills.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online from my website directly http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with exclusive customer-only specials, please fill out the contact form here http://www.norwex.biz/pws/rebeccalange/tabs/contact.aspx!