The Norwex Carpet Stain Remover (formerly Carpet Stain Buster) is a complete carpet cleaning solution used for shampooing, spot cleaning, deodorizing, and neutralizing. This revolutionary new technology is effective for eliminating protein-based stains and odours, and rapidly penetrates to dissolve and remove all types of stains. It keeps working hours after cleaning, and will not leave residues that can attract new contaminants.
As the Carpet Stain Buster contains friendly microbes to help remove stains and odors, it continues to work for up to several days after use and will leave no residue in the carpet once thoroughly dry. For carpet cleaning or steam, we recommend to use 1:20 with water
Please note: Do not use on carpets treated with Scotchguard®
Warning: Always test on an inconspicuous area for color fastness.
Problem: Between the kids spilling their sodas and the dog having an accident, your carpet needs some attention. You don’t need to clean the entire carpet, but the stains definitely need some work. And you certainly don’t want to use chemicals!
Solution: Eliminate the stains and odors instantly with the natural enzyme action of Carpet Stain Buster.
|Norwex Carpet Stain Remover|
How to use:
- Test a small, hidden area for colorfastness.
- For moist stains, place a dry Enviro Cloth over the stain and press firmly to remove as much of the liquid as possible before the next step.
- Generously apply directly to stained area from a distance of 4 – 6 inches. Allow foam to absorb into stain for 3 minutes. Gently blot with a clean, damp cloth, rinsing frequently. Rub gently if needed. Allow carpet to dry thoroughly.
- For spot removal use ¼ c. (60 ml) with 4 c. (1 litre) of water in a spray bottle. Rub and blot with an Enviro Cloth. Recommended to test in an inconspicuous area prior to using full strength. For shampooing combine 10 oz. (320 ml) with 1 gallon (4 liters) water.
- After the stain is removed spray with water and dry with another Enviro Cloth. If the stain is deep in the carpet, repeat the process.
• Do not use on carpets or other materials treated with Scotchguard.™
• Not for use on Teflon-coated carpets, silk, leather or mohair.
Capret Stain Buster Facts:
- Neutral pH of 7 - safe for use on all carpets, even Fifth Generation fibers*.
- *Synthetic fibers with distinct advantages: repels water and oil spills, stain-resistant to most any dye stain. The nylon fibers do not allow stains to penetrate the surface of the fiber – i.e. grape juice, Kool-aid, etc.
- No Colour Brighteners
- No Bleach
- Colourfast, safe to use
- Does not contain solvents.
- Will not harm microfiber cleaning cloths
- Phyto-technology is a revolutionary technology that uses bioflavonoids and plant extracts to create a synergistic reaction when combined to produce extremely powerful cleaning agents.
Norwex Carpet Stain Buster
- A 100% natural and complete carpet cleaning solution - deodorizes, has a neutral pH, and is safe for use on all carpets, but should be tested on an inconspicuous area first, especially on dark coloured area rugs.
- The product has a shelf-life of two years.
- The Carpet Stain Buster has vegetable based enzymes. The enzymes are stable up to 170º F degrees and can freeze and thaw several times without destruction to the enzymes.
- Although it comes in a spray bottle it is highly concentrated.
- For spot removal, spray directly on the spot, scrub the area with a damp Enviro Cloth; blot out as much moisture as possible. Note: If stain is deep in the carpet, it may appear larger after the first treatment. Repeat the procedure, first with the product, then with water.
- If you are finding you have soapy residues or dark staining where you removed a spot we would recommend to dilute product (about 1 Tbsp/cup, spray on stain, mix in, let sit for at least 10 minutes, then blot with Enviro cloth – for tougher stains, you may want to try a higher concentration).
- To use as a cleaning agent and spot-pre treatment prior to carpet cleaning dilute/ mix 1:20 with water; 15 ml (1 tablespoon) or 5 sprays per 250 ml (8 oz.) cup.
- Great for coffee and wine stains along with ground-in dirt, grass stains, vomit, feces, urine, food, mold, mildew, blood, body odour etc. Enzymatically neutralizes odours and bacteria to eliminate old and new stains.
- It is an excellent pre-treatment for heavily-soiled traffic areas prior to extraction cleaning. SOME cleaners leave a soapy residue which attracts new soil. The soil will cling to the soap residue and re-soil the carpeting quickly.
- This product may react to form a darker colour on areas previously treated with Scotchgard™, although this effect should not be permanent (removed by steam cleaning, which can be done with water alone).
- As this product contains friendly microbes to help remove stains and odours, it continues to work for up to a couple of days after use and will leave no residue in the carpet once thoroughly dry.
- Purified Water
- Bacillus Blend (Microbes / Cleaner - These are blend of different strains of Bacillus species which are optimized to work with the enzyme blend. These non-pathogenic cleaning agents that degrade and consume organic materials present in the environment. These naturally occurring nontoxic microbes work with the enzyme blend to remove stains and odors resulting from organic residue.)
- Protease + Amylase + Cellulase + Lipase Enzymes
- Orange Extract
- Yucca Schidigera
- Phenoxyethanol + Caprylhydroxamic Acid + Methylpropanediol
- Ethoxylated C9-11 Alcohols
- We use Phytology Technology - It is revolutionary technology that relies on using bioflavonoids and plant extracts that create a synergistic reaction when combined to produce extremely powerful cleaning agents.
- Until recently, soaps, detergents and odour-masking agents were considered to be the answer to cleaning problems. Not any longer! This technology has been incorporated into state-of-the-art products that naturally eliminate obnoxious odours and organic stains.
Can Carpet Stain Buster be used on upholstery?
Yes Carpet Stain Buster may be used on upholstery but only if it is not Scotch Guarded. Always check with the manufacturer and test in an inconspicuous spot before use.
How does the Carpet Stain Buster work?
The Carpet Stain Buster uses a naturally derived surfactant (soap) derived from Yucca (a plant) - this helps to break down soil/dirt etc. It also contains orange extract which gives it its fresh aroma and powerful clean.
Did you Know?
Typical carpet spot removers contain large amounts of surfactants and sometimes solvents. Carpet Stain Buster uses microbes, enzymes and Orange Extract as soil removers and Yucca schidegra as a natural foaming agent, which prevent stains from re-depositing on cleaned surfaces. Conventional carpet spot removers leave a soap residue, which attracts additional soil and stains that can re-appear.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me
Post a Comment