- Helps minimize water spotting
- Conditions and softens water
- Removes sticky, greasy residue
- Minimizes hard water and lime build up
- Remove large food particles from dishes and rinse.
- Place dishes and utensils in dishwasher, being sure that soiled surfaces face water spray.
- Place one tablespoon directly in dispenser. Start normal operation.
*** If dishes are spotty, you are using too much soap. You may only need to use 1/2 - 1 tsp if you have a Magnet Ball.
Tip: Clean the inside of a thermos or coffee butler by adding 1 teaspoon of Super Jet and fill with hot water. Let stand for a few minutes then rinse thoroughly.
NOTE: NOT for use in dish washers with stainless steel interiors! Super Jet Dishwasher Detergent may create a chemical reaction with certain water types. This will cause the interior of your stainless steel dishwasher to have dark spots. Not recommended for hand dishwashing.
|Norwex Super Jet Dishwasher Detergent|
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online from my website directly http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with exclusive customer-only specials, please fill out the contact form here http://www.norwex.biz/pws/rebeccalange/tabs/contact.aspx!