Use the Norwex Super Jet Dishwasher Detergent for dishes, glassware, cutlery, plasticware, pots and pans.
- Helps minimize water spotting
- Conditions and softens water
- Removes sticky, greasy residue
- Minimizes hard water and lime build up
- Remove large food particles from dishes and rinse.
- Place dishes and utensils in dishwasher, being sure that soiled surfaces face water spray.
- Place one tablespoon directly in dispenser. Start normal operation.
*** If dishes are spotty, you are using too much soap. You may only need to use 1/2 - 1 tsp if you have a Magnet Ball.
Tip: Clean the inside of a thermos or coffee butler by adding 1 teaspoon of Super Jet and fill with hot water. Let stand for a few minutes then rinse thoroughly.
NOTE: NOT for use in dish washers with stainless steel interiors! Super Jet Dishwasher Detergent may create a chemical reaction with certain water types. This will cause the interior of your stainless steel dishwasher to have dark spots. Not recommended for hand dishwashing.
This product is discontinued as of January 2019.
|Norwex Super Jet Dishwasher Detergent|
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me