- Preheat oven to 38° C/100°F and turn off before applying product. Apply Norwex Oven & Grill Cleaner. Close oven door and allow to work for 5 minutes. *Do Not Use self-cleaning option on oven!
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge. Stubborn deposits may require additional application.
- After cleaning, heat oven to 95° C/200° F for 10 minutes before using.
* Do not use on wood, painted or other delicate surfaces.
- Remove the cooking racks from grill and place on layers of newspaper. Spray product and lightly scrub cooking rack with a stiff brush.
- Allow product to work for 5 minutes and wipe rack with a damp cloth or sponge. Rinse well with water and allow to air dry. Repeat if needed.
- Allow an extra 5 minutes of heating time the next time you grill to make sure any cleaning residue has burned off.
|Norwex Oven and Grill Cleaner|
The Oven & Grill Care Cleaner really does work in 5 minutes, or less, without caustics or acids.
We do use a very aggressive, but safe, microbe/enzyme system. We have formulated the latest developments with microbes and enzymes to allow them to work much quicker than conventionally-based microbe and enzyme-based products. Additionally, we suggest the cleaning surface be pre-heated to energize the microbes and enzymes to work quicker.
- Produces a ”super cling" foam that penetrates through the heaviest grease and baked-on foods
- Bio-based, all-natural and biodegradable.
- Concentrated formula
- Saves money – cost is only a fraction of most ready-to-use products.
- Reduces waste in landfills.
- Shelf-life of the oven cleaner is 2 years.
- Although very concentrated, the product cannot be diluted. It does mix with water very well, but it loses its cleaning efficacy quickly when diluted.
- Oven & Grill Cleaner is a pH 9, creating an alkaline solution. A pH of 7 is neutral. A pH less than 7 is acidic. Above 7 is base/alkaline. pH scale is logarithmic and as a result, each whole pH value below 7 is ten times more acidic than the next higher value. Commercial oven cleaners are typically pH 13 - concentrates for enzyme formulations need to be around pH 13 to cut grease and carbon. Carbon typically requires a high pH product and heat to cut attachment to metal.
- Amylases are used to remove residues of starchy foods such as mashed potatoes, spaghetti, oatmeal porridge, custards, gravies and chocolate.
- Bacillus subtilus
- Bacillus subtilus – the use of different strains of enzymes is because each digests different materials. They also have different tolerances towards, heat/cold, pH and the presence of oxygen. This fact ensures that the products are efficient even under extreme conditions. Bacillus subtilis (for protein), amylase (for carbohydrate), lipase (for grease), cellulose (for cellulose), usease (for urea) so it is vital in the product with a VERY GOOD ability to digest.
- Protease removes proteins – egg, meats, cheese, etc.
- Polyoxyethylene lauryl ether (3%)
- Polyoxyethyelene lauryl ether is a hazardous product, although its concentration is quite low. Tox. data states it is irritating to eyes, skin, and respiratory system. Of course, this is concentration dependant and not likely an issue, but may be for some who are sensitive. It is a non-ionic surfactant. Foaming agent and detergent often used in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
Did you Know?
The basic ingredient in traditional oven cleaners is lye (either sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide), which melts baked-on carbon and food deposits. It is known to be corrosive and can burn skin and eyes. Instead, Oven & Grill Cleaner uses microbes and enzymes to break down baked-on carbon and food deposits.
• Aerosol sprays make chemicals released in this way more harmful because the spray breaks the particles down even smaller, which makes the chemicals easier to inhale.
|Norwex Oven and Grill Cleaner (featured with EnviroCloths, SpiriSponges, Cleaning Paste, Micro Cleaning Hand Pads, Mighty Mesh Pot Scrubber, and Spirinett)|
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me
Post a Comment