Did you know that 13 billion pounds of paper towels are used in the U.S. every year?
If all Americans used one less paper towel a day, 571,230,000 pounds of paper would be spared over the course of the year. The Norwex Kitchen Towels are a great replacement for paper towels. Use dry to soak up spills; use wet to clean up messes on counters, tables, stove top, refrigerator.
The antibacterial Norwex Kitchen Towel is absorbent and dries quickly. It is super soft, absorbent, and excellent for drying dishes.
|Norwex Kitchen Towels|
The antibacterial Kitchen Cloths are absorbent and fast drying. They are fantastic for wiping kitchen counters, table tops, stove tops, cleaning the fridge, and kitchen spills. Made of Norwex’s outstanding microfiber, these items are extra absorbent and perfect for a variety of kitchen jobs. * Not recommended for washing dishes
|Norwex Kitchen Cloths and Norwex Kitchen Towels|
Talk about powerful! Able to absorb several times their own weight in water, our Norwex Microfiber Cloths and Towels are lint-free and great for cleaning and drying a variety of surfaces: stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, granite, marble, slate, quartz, tile, wood and china.
These highly durable, environmentally friendly, microfiber kitchen towels and cloths are super-absorbent, quick-drying, non-abrasive and safe on most kitchen surfaces. Scratch-free and lint-free, they won’t harm delicate surfaces like crystal and are excellent for drying dishes.
Use them damp to clean grease, grime, smudges and more. The antibacterial agent inhibits bacterial odor, mold and mildew growth within the product. This means cleaner cloths, less frequent laundering and reduction in cross-contamination. Use them dry to absorb moisture or attract dust and dirt like a
magnet and trap it inside. They’re perfect for a variety of surface jobs.
- Self-purifying microfiber
- Unique weave
- On-trend colors
- Super soft
- Super absorbent
- Machine washable
- Chemical-free cleaning with only water.
- Microfiber self-purifies within 24 hours when used wet.
- Norwex Microfiber uses a combination of static electricity and capillary action to pull dirt and grease up into the fibers and away from the surface.
- Dries kitchen counters and dishes quickly.
- Safe on most kitchen surfaces.
- Saves time, money and the environment with chemical-free cleaning and no paper towels.
- Lint-free towels and cloths help provide friendlier environment for allergy-sensitive individuals.
- Use wet or dry to clean and dry kitchen surfaces, including stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, granite, marble, slate, quartz, tile, wood, plastic, stone and china.
- Machine washable; avoid bleach and fabric softeners.
|Norwex Kitchen Cloths and Norwex Kitchen Towels - Now available in Buttercream and Orchid!|
|Norwex Kitchen Cloth and Norwex Kitchen Towel - Now available in Pomegranate!|
Cloth size: 26cm x 35cm / 10” x 13”
Towel size: 35cm x 65cm / 13” x 25.5”
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me