Did you know that 13 billion pounds of paper towels are used in the U.S. every year?
If all Americans used one less paper towel a day, 571,230,000 pounds of paper would be spared over the course of the year. The Norwex Kitchen Towels are a great replacement for paper towels. Use dry to soak up spills; use wet to clean up messes on counters, tables, stove top, refrigerator.
The antibacterial Norwex Kitchen Towel is absorbent and dries quickly. It is super soft, absorbent, and excellent for drying dishes.
Kitchens can be messy places! These extra-absorbent micro ber cloths and towels will help you grab, trap and eliminate kitchen messes using only water. Our colorful Kitchen Cloths and Towels e ectively dry dishes, wipe and clean your sink and dirty countertops, and so much more. And they're great on all types of hard surfaces, including stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, granite, marble, wood, tile and china. Contains our powerful BacLock® antibacterial agent. On-trend colors complement every décor!
|Norwex Kitchen Cloth and Towel Colors, counter clockwise from top left: latte, teal, sunflower, eggplant, blue, pomegranate, graphite, charcoal, green, blue, sea mist
P R O B L E M : Abrasive cleaning solutions leave a film of broken-down dirt, grime and chemicals dried on your countertops once the water evaporates. Most towels and cloths just push the dirt around and become soggy quickly.S O L U T I O N : Norwex Microfiber Kitchen Cloths and Towels completely dry surfaces and thoroughly clean kitchen countertops with only water.
Ditch the paper towels and let our Kitchen Cloths and Towels help you effectively dry your cups, dishes and silverware; wipe and clean your sink and dirty countertops, and so much more. They are fantastic for wiping kitchen counters, table tops, stove tops, cleaning the fridge, and kitchen spills. Made of Norwex’s outstanding microfiber, these items are extra absorbent and perfect for a variety of kitchen jobs. These extra-absorbent and lint-free microfiber cloths and towels will help you grab, trap and eliminate kitchen messes using only water. Works great on all types of hard surfaces, including stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, granite, marble, wood, tile and china. Contains our powerful BacLock®* antibacterial agent. * Not recommended for washing dishes
Available in nine on-trend colors:
- Sea Mist
Cloth: 35 cm x 26 cm / 13.78" x 10.24"
Towel: 65 cm x 35 cm / 25.59" x 13.78"
|Norwex Kitchen Cloth and Towel colors - from top, blue, charcoal, sunflower, latte, teal, graphite, eggplant, blue, green, pomegranate, sea mist
• Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface with only water when following the proper care and use instructions.
• Norwex Microfiber uses a combination of static electricity and capillary action to pull dirt and grease up into the bers and away from the surface.
• Unique weave
• Super-soft, absorbent and fast-drying
• Dries kitchen counters and dishes quickly
• Non-abrasive and safe on most kitchen surfaces
• Saves time, money and the environment with chemical-free cleaning and no paper towels
• BacLock*, the micro silver agent in the cloth, goes to work with self- purification properties against mold, fungi and bacterial odor within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
• Lint-free, so these towels and cloths help provide a friendlier environment for allergy-sensitive individuals.
Caring for Microfiber:
• Slightly dirty microfiber can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering.
• Cloths and towels that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
• Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
• When using on easily scratched surfaces such as brushed stainless steel, first test Norwex Microfiber on an inconspicuous spot.
• Not for use on anti-glare surfaces.
|Norwex Kitchen Cloths and Norwex Kitchen Towels (shown in blue and pomegranate)
Talk about powerful! Able to absorb several times their own weight in water, our Norwex Microfiber Cloths and Towels are lint-free and great for cleaning and drying a variety of surfaces: stainless steel, enamel, ceramic, glass, chrome, granite, marble, slate, quartz, tile, wood and china.
These highly durable, environmentally friendly, microfiber kitchen towels and cloths are super-absorbent, quick-drying, non-abrasive and safe on most kitchen surfaces. Scratch-free and lint-free, they won’t harm delicate surfaces like crystal and are excellent for drying dishes.
Use them damp to clean grease, grime, smudges and more. The antibacterial agent inhibits bacterial odor, mold and mildew growth within the product. This means cleaner cloths, less frequent laundering and reduction in cross-contamination. Use them dry to absorb moisture or attract dust and dirt like a magnet and trap it inside. They’re perfect for a variety of surface jobs.
Did You Know?
• Many products incorporate silver because of its antibacterial properties. There are silver antibacterial socks, silver soap, silver-lined curtains in hospitals, silver-lined bandages for treating burns, even silver toothbrushes.
All Norwex Microfiber products carry a two-year warranty. Please visit www.norwex.com for complete details.
*Contains BacLock, an antibacterial agent for self- cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odor from bacteria, mold and/or mildew growth within the product.
|Norwex Kitchen Cloths, green
Cloth size: 26cm x 35cm / 10” x 13”
Towel size: 35cm x 65cm / 13” x 25.5”
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me