Our highly concentrated formula safely cleans toilets, basins and most other hard bathroom surfaces without strong fumes...leaving them sparkling clean with minimal effort. The gel's deep penetration allows for effective cleaning and descaling in one application. Phosphate-free and contains biodegradable ingredients.
*Not for use on natural stone surfaces.
|Norwex Bathroom Cleaner|
Do you have a dozen different cleaning supplies under your bathroom cabinet, crowding your limited storage space? Most of them probably contain harsh chemicals and some may not even work that well for cleaning stubborn dirt.
Blue Diamond All-in-One Bathroom Cleaner is a thick, concentrated solution that safely cleans bathroom bowls and basins without strong fumes or dangerous muriatic acid that eats away chrome and metal fittings. Its special formulation allows for deep penetration into surfaces, eliminating odor-causing bacteria and germs as well as dissolving rust stains, hard water scales and soap scum.
How to Use
• Toilets: Squirt a light stream over the inside bowl area, spreading around the bowl and under the rim with the Ergonomic Toilet Brush. Allow to work 3 to 5 minutes then flush clean. Wipe bowl exterior and seat with a Norwex cloth.
• Baths, basins, shower stalls: Pre-wet surface. Apply a light stream on surface and immediately spread with a Norwex cloth. Rinse thoroughly.
• On porcelain surfaces: Dilute 1 ounce of Blue Diamond with 7 ounces of water before using and rinse immediately.
• Not for use on natural stone surfaces.
• Do not use on polished marble, aluminum, galvanized zinc, tin or magnesium surfaces. If contact occurs, rinse immediately.
Features and Benefits
• Quickly brings porcelain, tubs, tile and floors to a sparkling shine, with minimal effort
• Effectively removes dirt and stains without harsh chemicals, leaving surfaces clean and residue-free
• Thick solution clings to all vertical surfaces to penetrate deeply for a fast, effortless clean.
• Removes hard water deposits, rust, soap scum, urine salts and more
• One product does it all, saving you money and valuable under-the-counter storage space!
• Contains biodegradable ingredients
• Organic salts and citric acid replace strong corrosive acids
• Cleans and descales efficiently
• No APEs (alkyl phenol ethoxylates)
• Will not harm plumbing systems
• Container is recyclable, HDPE #2.
Did you Know?
“Scale” or limescale, also known as calcium carbonate, is the milky white substance that can collect around faucets and drains. It results from mineral deposits left by hard water, and it’s difficult to remove without using abrasives, which could damage the finish of the surface. The natural organic salts and citric acid in Blue Diamond make it just right for the job!
See also: http://www.fastgreenclean.com/2013/10/norwex-descaler.html
Prevent lime and scale build-up and leave a clean residue-free surface.
Norwex’s Descaler consists of natural Glucuronic Acid to remove mineral deposits, dirt and soil. Organic Orange Peel Extract and Sodium Gluconate help enhance the cleaning ability of the product.
350 ml / 11.8 fl. oz.
Hard water can cause unsightly lime and calcium deposits on kitchen and bathroom sinks, fixtures, bathtubs and shower doors. And rust can leave ugly stains on taps, drains and tiles. Common descalers are not the answer. Most contain large quantities of toxic surfactants and dangerous chemical acids that can burn surfaces and damage the environment as they attempt to break down mineral stains.
Norwex Descaler is both highly effective and environmentally friendly. It provides heavy-duty cleaning and removal of calcium, lime and rust stains as well as stubborn, stuck-on soap scum—in just a few minutes!
How to Use
Spray Descaler on the surface, and let it work for five to ten minutes. Wipe off with a moist EnviroCloth® or Scrubby Corner Cloth before the surface dries. For heavier stains, repeat the process.
WARNING: Do not use on natural stone, such as granite, marble or terrazzo; painted surfaces; metallic glazed surfaces; cast iron; copper or unsealed grouted areas as the natural acids may damage the surface. Not for use in coffee makers or any food-ware product. Always test on an inconspicuous place before using.
Removes soap scum, lime/scale, calcium and rust stains
Removes hard-water stains around taps and drains
Includes natural ingredients
No animal testing
Container is recyclable, HDPE #2.
Leaves taps and drains clean and sparkling like new
Works on a variety of surfaces, including shower doors, shower curtains, shower stalls, bathtubs, sinks and drains
Works well on porcelain, ceramic tile, fiberglass, glass, stainless steel, aluminum, vinyl and plastic
Removes water marks from glass and tiles where water has evaporated, leaving minerals to stain the surface
Contains no aerosol propellants
Did you Know?
“Scale” or limescale, also known as calcium carbonate, is the milky white substance that can collect around faucets and drains. It results from mineral deposits left by hard water. It’s difficult to remove without using abrasives, which could damage the finish of the surface. The natural acids in Descaler make it just right for the job!
See also: http://www.fastgreenclean.com/2013/04/cleaning-paste.html
Having trouble with stubborn stains?
The gentle yet effective Cleaning Paste gives you a little scour power to clean multiple surfaces in every room of your home. Use with a damp EnviroCloth® to clean, polish and protect chrome, stainless steel and porcelain. Lasts a long time and safe for coffeepots, glasses and most food-ware products. Comes as a solid; add water to form a paste. Lather well for a more gentle scrubbing action.
200 ml / 6.76 oz.
|Norwex Cleaning Paste|
Your home is your sanctuary, but let’s face it: with the kids, the pets and everything else, it can get downright dirty sometimes. You need a cleanser that’s strong enough to tackle every one of your tough cleaning jobs, but something that’s also easy to use as well as easy on the environment.
Our Cleaning Paste is “elbow grease in a jar”! Use it for a variety of stubborn cleaning jobs around the home. Just a few dabs on an EnviroCloth® or SpiriSponge can tackle even the most challenging tasks. No wonder it’s one of Norwex’s top sellers!
How to Use
• Swipe a damp Norwex Microfiber cloth or SpiriSponge across the paste two or three times.
• Rub it onto the surface to be cleaned.
• Rinse with water and dry with an EnviroCloth. Finish shiny surfaces with a dry Window Cloth or EnviroTowel.
• For tougher jobs, use with an EnviroSponge, SpiriSponge or Spirinett for an extra boost of cleaning power.
• Not for use on brushed stainless steel, nickel, pewter, aluminum or wood.
• Always test on an inconspicuous spot before using.
Features and Benefits
• Simple and easy to use
• Removes rust stains, hard water stains, scuff marks, permanent marker, dirt, grime and more
• Easily and quickly removes soap scum and caked-on dirt and grime to get surfaces clean and sparkling, with minimal effort
• Quickly brings stainless steel sinks and faucets to a high shine
• Erases scuff marks and permanent marker from ceramic tile, laminate, linoleum and walls
• Great for car tire white walls, sink basins, tubs, shower floors, countertops and stoves
• Works to remove burn marks from pots, pans and appliances
• Brings chrome to a sparkling shine
• Works throughout the house as well as outdoors, including lawn furniture, campers and boats
• Cleans, protects and polishes in one application
• Comes as a solid, which means less packaging
• Long-lasting; a little goes a long way
• Packaging is recyclable.
Did you Know?
Chlorine is a common ingredient in many typical household cleaning products. People often associate its pungent smell with “clean." However, that smell could be signaling health risks such as eye, nose and throat irritation; tightness of the chest; shortness of breath and wheezing.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-mehttp://www.norwex.biz/pws/rebeccalange/tabs/contact.aspx!