Norwex Ergonomic Toilet Brush and Holder
PROBLEM: After repeated use, nylon toilet brushes can accumulate bacteria in the holes that hold the bristles. These bacteria can potentially spread to other items in the bathroom. Bristle tips will begin to fray and soften over time, which takes away the ability to effectively sanitize the bowl and remove bacteria. Metal brushes can rust and scratch, and it’s sometimes difficult to clean well under the rim with them.
SOLUTION: The Norwex Ergonomic Toilet Brush rinses completely clean with only water. The rubber bristles will not scratch or rust over time, which means a cleaner, longer-lasting brush. And the special rim extension is designed to clean the hard-to-reach area under the rim, quickly and easily.
|Norwex Ergonomic Toilet Brush and Holder
Constructed of durable ThermoPlastic Rubber (TPR), the Ergonomic Toilet Brush thoroughly cleans the toilet bowl without scratching the surface. The cylindrical-shaped head reaches into the trap, while the extension is specially designed for thorough cleaning under the rim. The plastic handle has an ergonomically designed grip with a touch of rubber for a comfortable and easy hold. The brush head is designed for use on both sides of the brush so you don’t need to flip it to complete your cleaning task. After rinsing, store the Toilet Brush in its caddy, where it air dries quickly just above the caddy’s base.
13.4cm x 44.1cm / 5.3” x 17.4”
• Compact, space-saving design
• Easy to use
• Made of TPR—ThermoPlastic Rubber is more durable and flexible, and it won’t wear out as quickly over time as standard nylon materials.
• Rubber bristles are spaced far enough apart to allow for quick rinsing and drying, yet close enough together to clean thoroughly.
• Won’t rust or scratch porcelain.
• Ventilation space between stored brush and the holder helps prevent accumulation of mold and mildew.
• Contoured grip handle is designed to help your reach.
• Special extension is designed to make cleaning under the rim quick and easy.
• Angled design makes cleaning easier.
• No metal to rust.
How to Use:
• Squirt a light stream of Blue Diamond All-in-One Bathroom Cleaner around the inside bowl area. Use the Toilet Brush to clean the entire toilet, including under the rim and on the top edge of the bowl. Allow to work for 3 to 5 minutes and then flush clean
|Norwex Ergonomic Toilet Brush and Holder, with Blue Diamond
TIP: Flush your toilet daily, whether it is being used or not. Allowing the water to sit in the bowl can cause mildew and hard-water stains.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me