SOLUTION: The flexible, bendable Envirowand adapts to solve a wide variety of cleaning challenges. It attaches easily to the Telescopic Mop Handle to reach high surfaces and those awkward, out-of-the-way areas. Now you can clean even the most hard-to-reach surfaces, tight spots and angles, leaving them dust-free and shiny!
An easier and more efficient way of cleaning, this flexible wand can be used in place of chemical cleaners for dusting ceiling fans, around appliances, under refrigerators, vents, bookshelves, furniture, cabinets, light fixtures and much more. Just slip on the sleeve, bend the wand to suit your need and you’re ready. The ergonomic rubber grip allows for easy, comfortable handling. The dual-sided sleeve constructed of 80/20 polyester/polyamide microfiber slips on the wand, which can then be bent to create multiple angles for all cleaning needs. One side of the sleeve is nubby chenille microfiber, the other is regular microfiber. The sleeve is removable for easy washing. Best of all, the Envirowand
fits onto the end of our Telescopic Mop Handle to clean high window ledges, entertainment centers, ceiling corners and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Multifunctional for easier and more efficient cleaning
- Works with the Telescopic Mop Handle to comfortably clean hard-to-reach areas.
- Removable sleeve for easy washing.
- Interchangeable handle
- Bendable and easy to use.
- Chemical-free cleaning
- Flexible design makes cleaning quicker and easier.
- Sleeve is made of 80/20 polyester/polyamide microfiber offering the same cleaning benefits, cost benefits and environmental benefits as other Norwex Microfiber products.
- Now you can clean those spots you were hoping no one would notice!
|Norwex EnviroWand with two-sided sleeve|
How to Use:
- Slip sleeve on and then bend EnviroWand to adapt to your needs.
- The EnviroWand easily attaches to the Telescopic Mop Handle. Just squeeze the two buttons on the base and pull to remove it from the handle. Then slip the wand into the mop handle, squeeze the buttons and slide into place.
- To remove the sleeve for washing, straighten the EnviroWand and then slip the sleeve off wand.
- To use wet, remove sleeve. Dip sleeve in water, wring out excess and replace sleeve on EnviroWand.
- When using on easily scratched surfaces such as brushed stainless steel, first test Norwex Microfiber on an inconspicuous spot. Not for use on anti-glare surfaces.
Sleeve that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
Comes with a 2-year warranty!
Size: 7.5cm x 67cm / 3" x 26.4"
Did you know?
Dust bunnies aren’t just unsightly and sometimes allergenic; they may also contain toxic chemicals. Why?The many chemicals in and around our homes wind up in dust as they migrate from home products like furniture, electronics, plastics and fabric. They also come in through open doors and windows and on our shoes.
Replacement sleeve available!
|Norwex EnviroWand Sleeve Replacement|
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online by clicking Shop Online above, or directly from my website at http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with Norwex specials, please fill out the contact form here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/subscribe-to-consultant-specials. If you would like to schedule a party, discuss career opportunities at Norwex, or have any questions about our products, I invite you to send me a message here http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz/en_US/customer/about-me