- It is made from environmentally-friendly recyclable raw materials with no metal parts
- The brush is made without cavities reducing chance of bacterial load remaining in crevices
- The bristles are specially designed to shed water and discourage bacteria growth as well as using the cleaning solution more effectively
- A channeling system in the brush dispenses the cleaner, reducing the amount needed to only 3-4 ml, compared to 30 - 40 ml for a traditional cleaner
- Highly biodegradable cleaning solution and safe for use with septic systems
|Norwex Sanira Toilet Brush System|
Cut off the top cap of the Sanira solution.
Reassemble the system by placing the bag back into the bottom container. Place the container with
the hole in it on top, and place the brush into the container with the hole in it.
Gently push down on the brush until the solution fills the channels of the brush and starts to drip onto
the bristles of the brush. Empty as much water out of the bowl as possible by pouring a few litres
into the toilet. The benefit is less cleaner is needed and if it isn’t diluted none of it is wasted.
Clean the sides of the bowl first so the solution can work undiluted. Clean toilet, rinse brush off with clean water, and place back into the container.
Using only 3-4 ml once a week, the solution will last approximately 1 year.
What are some of the special benefits of the Sanira Toilet Brush System?
The Sanira Toilet Brush System is a product that is environmentally friendly, all parts are recyclable, and the soap and descaler agents are biodegradable. The soap is made from vegetable sources and has properties that prevent bacteria growth. In addition, you need to use only a very small amount of the cleaning agent in the toilet making it last for a very long time. It’s a great product for saving you money and saving the environment. The system’s toilet brush is made in one piece, with channels in the bristles, preventing the growth of bacteria and making it easy to keep the system clean.
Will the Sanira Toilet Brush System remove rust stains?
The Sanira Toilet Brush System is great to clean the toilet, but it is not formulated to remove rust or calcium.
As always, feel free to contact me with questions regarding any Norwex product. You can shop online from my website directly http://rebeccalange.norwex.biz. If you'd like to receive my newsletter with exclusive customer-only specials, please fill out the contact form here http://www.norwex.biz/pws/rebeccalange/tabs/contact.aspx!